Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

1 minute ago, don4222 said:

with all due respect!
real translation!
she was asked why she was crying.
she said her father died 2 years ago from liver cancer.
her mother currently has stomach cancer.
her mother is in a rural hospital. in some hall she asked to help her with her mother. there were no words about the dismissal. yes  then she asked if it is possible not to do something, but I do not think this is the reason for the tears.
And if you closely observe the girls, this is not the first time when they drink a lot and then cry.

Everything is always taken out of context on here and pounced upon. If you truly understand Russian you will our savior.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, don4222 said:

with all due respect!
real translation!
she was asked why she was crying.
she said her father died 2 years ago from liver cancer.
her mother currently has stomach cancer.
her mother is in a rural hospital. in some hall she asked to help her with her mother. there were no words about the dismissal. yes  then she asked if it is possible not to do something, but I do not think this is the reason for the tears.
And if you closely observe the girls, this is not the first time when they drink a lot and then cry.

if you heard, the dismissal was indirectly, when she spoke about cancer, and that she is needs to be sending money, what you get from that? but why you are not saying everything? why dont you say how she is also asking from manager to please make one of the guys to stop sexually harasing her? she said it clearly in the phone call, she also said clearly, " i have a favor to ask please, please, can you stop asking us to do thoose things, (of course she means the sexual demands it was very obvious), witch follows with somethin something, ok i'm sorry.

but since you translate this why dont you translate also the phone messages?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

if you heard, the dismissal was indirectly, when she spoke about cancer, and that she is needs to be sending money, what you get from that? but why you are not saying everything? why dont you say how she is also asking from manager to please make one of the guys to stop sexually harasing her? she said it clearly in the phone call, she also said clearly, " i have a favor to ask please, please, can you stop asking us to do thoose things, (of course she means the sexual demands it was very obvious), witch follows with somethin something, ok i'm sorry.

but since you translate this why dont you translate also the phone messages?

If you see the profile content you know why 🙂(The change of nickname was useless)  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i have no idea who is he,seems following the entire +6 place, is someone from the gang?

Looking to the content, totally. And they had/have more then one
Replicates the type of posts that SNAG was doing before be "discovered" who was behind the account

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, don4222 said:

Yes, she asked for a favor so that Latifah would not come to her. It was not a male name. Did you notice when the party almost didn't come to an orgy, someone called and stopped them? 

lol i know what i heard, it was not Latifa it was R*****, say the things as they are she said clearly, "make R***** to stop sexually harasing me" after it was when she begged the sexual demands to stop,she said it clearly " i have a favor to ask, please please can your demands stop, i cant do it " you wont drive me crazy i know what i heard!!!

10 minutes ago, don4222 said:

Yes, she asked for a favor so that Latifah would not come to her. It was not a male name. Did you notice when the party almost didn't come to an orgy, someone called and stopped them? 

still you are not saying what all the phone call was, someone called and told them to calm the fuck down cause people started acusing for rape, please say the things as they are, why dont you say the first phone call, where screams to  A**** to do her FUCKING JOB?????  if its interesting for you than say the whole truth!!!  if you are Nikki or the manager, you are horible person, and what you did was awefull, i wonder how you can sleep in night? i dont understan how you can force girls of 19 yr old to do things against their will, if i could i would spit in your face.

• Like 1

everyone thinks so, but they are not. and for the first time someone called and stopped them. I don't think it's violence. the person could refuse anyway. and find at least another job. she seemed drunk, not raped. but I'm not the manager of this site, I say too much what I heard. I also heard what Latifa told her when she started crying make an imitation. I suspect this was Latifa's plan.