Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic

for the love of god.this is a rape. so the girl with the alibaba was forced to have sex with him. the girl was hesitate and woried and constantly was saying she cant, than a message came to the phone of Latifa, it was a woman, it sounded ike Nikki but cant confirm that. it bashed like crazy to Bolly or Molly (the girl with huge boobs), "get your self together and do your fucking job, this is not interesting, even i cant watch you, ots so boring no drama no nothing, girl with big bood do your bloody work" so alibaba take her to bed room, this is A RAPE. i could not think that Nikki or whoever was in phone could be so cruel person. fuck this apartments, and this abusive human treatment. 00:21:00 cam 4 can someone recognise the voice on the phone. also i'm qurious if i shall make a ticket?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

for the love of god.this is a rape. so the girl with the alibaba was forced to have sex with him. the girl was hesitate and woried and constantly was saying she cant, than a message came to the phone of Latifa, it was a woman, it sounded ike Nikki but cant confirm that. it bashed like crazy to Bolly or Molly (the girl with huge boobs), "get your self together and do your fucking job, this is not interesting, even i cant watch you, ots so boring no drama no nothing, girl with big bood do your bloody work" so alibaba take her to bed room, this is A RAPE. i could not think that Nikki or whoever was in phone could be so cruel person. fuck this apartments, and this abusive human treatment. 00:21:00 cam 4 can someone recognise the voice on the phone. also i'm qurious if i shall make a ticket?

Yes you should make one. I will make one too. 

• Like 2