Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

Just my opinion for what its worth, this word rape is banded about far too often on VH which doesn't do anyone anygood. No one really knows what's going on, even people who translate may even misunderstand some of what's said. Even when english is spoken i often struggle understanding most of it, what with the accents and background music or television on. And then the girls whoever they are usually come back the next day or stays overnight. Just a thought, over and out.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just my opinion for what its worth, this word rape is banded about far too often on VH which doesn't do anyone anygood. No one really knows what's going on, even people who translate may even misunderstand some of what's said. Even when english is spoken i often struggle understanding most of it, what with the accents and background music or television on. And then the girls whoever they are usually come back the next day or stays overnight. Just a thought, over and out.

I have translations from three different independent sources by now and all confirm what @moonlight89 is saying. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

and 01:19:00 came a message on phone saying that they fucked up the things, and this looks not good, go calm her down, make her act normaly, blame alcohol and shit. i'm pretty sure its Nikki.

If possible include that information from the messages on the tickets

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

well i will say it again, i'm pretty sure what i heard, and it was not a physical rape, but i dont know where you can put it, "abuse? mental rape? you are British you must know better. but i can say 100%  this was forced. and if i had some minor doubts as to what i heard (yes my Russian are not perfect) the second phone message, saying "make her act normal, throw it to alcohol and blah blah says for sure that things was not alright.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I already did that. 

More different sources the better, specially from who understand the language, cause surely VH will try to diminish the situation believing in what the +6 responsibles will say to them. That she was nervous bla bla bla 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I have translations from three different independent sources by now and all confirm what @moonlight89 is saying. 

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well i will say it again, i'm pretty sure what i heard, and it was not a physical rape, but i dont know where you can put it, "abuse? mental rape? you are British you must know better. but i can say 100%  this was forced. and if i had some minor doubts as to what i heard (yes my Russian are not perfect) the second phone message, saying "make her act normal, throw it to alcohol and blah blah says for sure that things was not alright.

Yeah well no problem, just said my thoughts,case closed for me. Not worth arguing or falling out over it.

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Yes.. formany seems it's only rape/abuse when it's physical or when only she is fighting against the physical. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I think it was Nikki or Gretta on the phone. We should no longer support those places and stop saving moments from them. @golfer06 and @nack

i personaly like this attitude, one thing that VHTV need to learn is that their viewers are they costumers, and some things need to be adressed in their practise!!!

• Like 2