Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

Just now, Noldus said:

Yes, They had a discussion and she started throwing the pillows and a cable, he sent back. The last one was hard.

That guy deserves a beating, then should be locked up. And definitely prohibited to be anywhere on VH

ok the brutal truth!!!!!

spacer.png

the girl is crying and begs to not be kicked out, as her father has cancer and she is helping with money, in the same time her words of a request while begs are "please can i ask you a favor, can you please, please stop forcing us to make (zhelanya) its something like request/demands of this kind of nature(SEXUALY), just i cant do it, please. ok i'm sorry.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Something as sordid as this leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Just a word of caution. We would not wish for any reprisals for her especially if they watch these posts so maybe best to protect the source. By voting with our mouse we hit the manager where it hurts. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@moonlight89keep putting all the shady things you hear about that manager so all people know what a bad person he or she is...

i have a huge war going on with vhtv,i kindly ask people to send ticketsn as much possible to stop working with this manager, as this is unhuman, as if vhtv is so cruel, than i'm a part of supporting it, and i dont want to do that, its supply and demand, and i belong to the demand, and i start feeling not good with my self after this, but if VHTV start paying attention to what managers does,we would not have this kind of insidents. so please guys send as many tickets possible,.even tweets if you can,i dont want to see again the managers from gm+6

• Like 1