Latifa & Hasan (2020) Part #1

here is the messages i got from support. i have a feeling i will be banned.

SLAV

Our team has watched the broadcasting from this realm too. We're aware of this girl. Right now we're figuring out this episode. Voyeur House TV has zero-tolerance for any type of violence. I hid this realm due to suspect of violence. Broadcasts like this don't make good ratings for us. I hope we will not see that in the future.

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

VIRGINIA

Kindly asking you to stop flooding our support department. Could you please be so kind to not talk with our supports on duty in that manner as they're not kicking any managers and so on? As we have kindly told you, we have reported the problem and there will be an investigation. Please be so nice to stop pressure on our workers as they are only informing responsibles. Thanks for understanding.

cleardot.gif

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

SLAV

Unfortunately, I can't provide details of our conversation with the manager. But I can speak from all administration of Voyeur-House TV. We strongly opposed any coercion to intimacy activity. Physical coercion or psychological coercion, no matter. Right now we're figuring out all details of this episode.

cleardot.gif

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

RETARDS DWANE

Thank you for your concern, we have already passed the information and there will be an investigation.
Is there anything else I can help you with?

cleardot.gif

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

• Like 1

new responce

VIRGINIA

Please note that we are not hiring/kicking managers or tenants, we have redirected all the information to responsibles and they will do further investigation. Number of tickets/messages don't influence it's results - if there has been any violation, reported with one user, everybody will be punished. We have done anything from our side on this behalf, so please, kindly wait until it's sorted our with responsibles and managers (not earlier than 9 a.m.). I'm sorry for both girls and viewers who had to be involved into all of the things that happened this evening. Don't worry - everyone is free to stay or leave, party or have sex, etc, due to VH rules, and if the rule has been broken by manager/man/etc - it will be uncovered, as girls have kindly speaked with voice calls/voice messages. 

cleardot.gif

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

new responce

Please note that we are not hiring/kicking managers or tenants, we have redirected all the information to responsibles and they will do further investigation. Number of tickets/messages don't influence it's results - if there has been any violation, reported with one user, everybody will be punished. We have done anything from our side on this behalf, so please, kindly wait until it's sorted our with responsibles and managers (not earlier than 9 a.m.). I'm sorry for both girls and viewers who had to be involved into all of the things that happened this evening. Don't worry - everyone is free to stay or leave, party or have sex, etc, due to VH rules, and if the rule has been broken by manager/man/etc - it will be uncovered, as girls have kindly speaked with voice calls/voice messages. 

cleardot.gif

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

Clearly we have made our point here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fornika said:

With everything going on here , one things for sure

It wont be the manager's fault if that girl's father dies of cancer.

Just saying ...

There are other option for her... Be raped or violence is not the way...

Wish I can have some information for this girl, I'd like to open her a gofundme for her father.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

I like Virginia. She is the voice of reason and I trust her she really is worried about the participants. Remember how fast Sirius was gone? And being a woman she for sure sees it with a total different point of view. Violence or other bad things against women she won't tolerate. So it's good she got involved now. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, bulbus420 said:

There are other option for her... Be raped or violence is not the way...

Wish I can have some information for this girl, I'd like to open her a gofundme for her father.

Well spoken

Child trafficking continues to exist cause theres a demand for it.

Yes, there are other options

one is for you to stop watching VH.. No demand , no supply

with all due respect!
real translation!
she was asked why she was crying.
she said her father died 2 years ago from liver cancer.
her mother currently has stomach cancer.
her mother is in a rural hospital. in some hall she asked to help her with her mother. there were no words about the dismissal. yes  then she asked if it is possible not to do something, but I do not think this is the reason for the tears.
And if you closely observe the girls, this is not the first time when they drink a lot and then cry.

• Like 2