B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #38 (December)

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I totally agree, Blue 😉

I don't think RLC has a couple of new girls waiting in the wings. They're going to have a hard enough time finding people to fill the two vacancies they already have without worrying about a third new girl.

It is weird that Megan gets to permanently occupy the top suite by herself though. Especially now that she's pretty much just using it to get stoned and watch tv with Holly every night. But personally, it's my least favorite room for viewing in B4, so I don't mind. The cameras are all too far away. I'd rather it not be occupied by someone I really want to watch. Although I don't even know who that would be from the current B4 cast. I like Holly, but she's settled into a routine of seeing her bf off-camera, watching tv with Megan, watching Gina spazz out whenever there's a party, and then bating by herself in the dark. Could be worse, but not very exciting.

I think moving N&B into the top suite permanently is a bad idea though. They tend to go to sleep/pass out fairly early during parties and that would cramp everyone else's style. If they're going to be in B4, then I think they're in the right room.

• Like 2

il y a 7 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit:

H, ne peut pas faire un pas sans que B, approche, 

c 'est  courtiser ou séduire ..... toi qui t 'es vanté d' être un homme à femmes c 'était quoi ta technique ... la main au cul direct et tu lui dis "" tu baises salope "" "

il y a 47 minutes, LUCKY2962 a dit:

Megan l'entremetteuse lui a dit de monter, voilà comment ça marche, le festival B, peut repartir

jamais H, ne serait remonter, cette Megan, elle est fourbe

t 'est vraiment un marchand de salades (en français raconteur de fausses histoires) 

• Like 2