Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

Stupid reasoning; thinking that way I could say that even easier one can kill someone on the motorway what often happens when immature people recklessly drive a car for instance; nevertheless, no one prevents immature people from having a licence, once they are 18;

There are others uses of a car apart from hurting people. Unless you plan to use it has a hammer or something, I don't see why someone will have gun other than hurting someone else (though it may be in good self defense motive) . That is why it is easier to get a car or a driving license than gun or gun license in most countries. BTW that is the same logic NRA uses in US - comparing guns like M15 to car, bath tub and cloth iron saying those things kill more people than gun. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Parxx said:

There are others uses of a car apart from hurting people. Unless you plan to use it has a hammer or something, I don't see why someone will have gun other than hurting someone else (though it may be in good self defense motive) . That is why it is easier to get a car or a driving license than gun or gun license in most countries. BTW that is the same logic NRA uses in US - comparing guns like M15 to car, bath tub and cloth iron saying those things kill more people than gun. 

Mentioning NRA and logic is totally not logic :biggrin:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But when bullets get stuck in a wall it seems to me there is more energy 

The gist is knowing VH who bans or fines participants for farting, Still and his friends were stupid to bring it in view of camera whether that gun was harmful or not. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You can easily kill somebody when the bullets hard enough to damage a wall. That's not a toy for immature kids like Still and his weird friends

A BB with a velocity of 45 m/s (150 ft/s) has skin-piercing capability, and a velocity reaching 60 m/s (200 ft/s) can fracture bone. The potential exists for killing someone; this potential increases with velocity, but also rapidly decreases with distance.

image.jpeg.0d0843616b6b472f0e66cc2dbe1a32d8.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, letsdothis said:

A BB with a velocity of 45 m/s (150 ft/s) has skin-piercing capability, and a velocity reaching 60 m/s (200 ft/s) can fracture bone. The potential exists for killing someone; this potential increases with velocity, but also rapidly decreases with distance.

image.jpeg.0d0843616b6b472f0e66cc2dbe1a32d8.jpeg

But I think it had more energy. Most houses in Russia are built with bricks. And it needs a lot of energy to damage a brick wall. And I guess he wasn't standing right in front of it when shooting. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But I think it had more energy. Most houses in Russia are built with bricks. And it needs a lot of energy to damage a brick wall. And I guess he wasn't standing right in front of it when shooting. 

On the outside, but most inside walls would not be brick and your typical BB or pellet air gun won't penetrate brick. Pellets, in fact, are made of lead and would just mash flat on impact with a hard surface like brick.

A US football field is 100 yards or 300 feet long. If an air gun rated at 200 ft/s is fired from one end to the other, the projectile would travel that distance in 1.5 seconds. That's pretty damn powerful for an air gun.

• Upvote 1