Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Это точно. Симпатичная девочка без всяких драматургов и скандалов. 

Спасибо Джаб)))) приятно)) ещё с квартиры М С слежу за вашими комментариями)) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eva0661 said:

Спасибо Джаб)))) приятно)) ещё с квартиры М С слежу за вашими комментариями)) 

Thanks. Always happy to see you. You were my favorite long time guest in M & S place. Unfortunately their place seem to struggle a bit lately

4 minutes ago, groomy said:

4.5 mm. In Russia it is a toy. 18+ and buy free.

Obviously frightened to death  cc members thought that participants gonna kill someone and demanded to close the apartment, was that the case? Correct me if I am wrong 🤣

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Okay maybe paint balls or something. May be true. Still was immature for sure. Btw I am surprised she was awake that long to even figure out the marks 😄

Sounds like maybe BBs or pellets. Paint balls would just burst on impact and splatter paint everywhere. They might make a dent in the wall, depending on what it's made of, but they probably wouldn't penetrate it.

BBs and pellets, on the other hand, are made of metal and are much smaller than paint balls and could easily penetrate or embed themselves in a plasterboard or wood wall, depending on the thickness of the wall and the power of the gun and the type of wood.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, waldi said:

Obviously frightened to death  cc members thought that participants gonna kill someone and demanded to close the apartment, was that the case? Correct me if I am wrong 🤣

You can easily kill somebody when the bullets hard enough to damage a wall. That's not a toy for immature kids like Still and his weird friends

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Sounds like maybe BBs or pellets. Paint balls would just burst on impact and splatter paint everywhere. They might make a dent in the wall, depending on what it's made of, but they probably wouldn't penetrate it.

BBs and pellets, on the other hand, are made of metal and are much smaller than paint balls and could easily penetrate or embed themselves in a plasterboard or wood wall, depending on the thickness of the wall and the power of the gun and the type of wood.

Yea I meant that pellet gun only. Got the name wrong 😞 Groomy put pic. Doesn't really look like a play thing with metal balls.

• Like 1