Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

but since you made a profil here,and established comunication with the viewers did that means you came to stick around? will you get an apartment? or what is the plan 🥰

That's why I am a fan of yours. Always important questions and important translations 🙂

1 минуту назад moonlight89 сказал:

но раз вы сделали здесь профиль и наладили общение со зрителями, значит ли это, что вы остались? вы получите квартиру? или какой план🥰

Этот профиль у меня давно) на данный момент таких планов нет, так как у меня есть ребёнок и я просто заскочила в гости) порадовала вас своим появлением 

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

but since you made a profil here,and established comunication with the viewers did that means you came to stick around? will you get an apartment? or what is the plan 🥰

Can't imagine she'll get a place having a kid.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eva0661 said:

Этот профиль у меня давно) на данный момент таких планов нет, так как у меня есть ребёнок и я просто заскочила в гости) порадовала вас своим появлением 

i understan, but i think you shall know that many people wil like to see you more often 🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eva0661 said:

Happy to see you. Always liked following you. Hope you have a great time :heart:

Just now, moonlight89 said:

я понимаю, но я думаю, вы знаете, что многие люди захотят видеть вас чаще

К сожалению, я не смогу вернуться на проект) 

14 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Okay maybe paint balls or something. May be true. Still was immature for sure. Btw I am surprised she was awake that long to even figure out the marks 😄

4.5 mm. In Russia it is a toy. 18+ and buy.

1026367.jpg

VoyeurHouse 274.jpg

• Haha 1