Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

Just now, moonlight89 said:

можешь также рассказать нам, что случилось с татуированной девушкой? почему она исчезла?

Я не интересовалась этой историей) у нас были очень натянутые отношения 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, groomy said:

1) Fiona not friend M&S - she was brought by a tattooed girl.

2) M&S probably banned all this group. By making choice in favor of save&nothing guests.

3) Jab fairy tale about - tattooed girl just leave. Not real 100%. 

4) I won't be surprised if they come through Diana - and Scott hurry up open apartment with tattooed partygirl. This is a realistic option to deal with all thousands of dollars in fines fast - or to finally drown.:biggrin:

5) Previous participant that apt - morons. Therefore, big problems with landlord and + all fines need money for repair.

6) Gun in previous participant - legal in 100%. Pneumatics. But now a lot of bullet-balls in the walls + broke window.

I get till point 4. But didn't see them firing the gun the day the apt was taken offline. Don't know if they started shooting after it was taken offline. And the final day, the apt was taken offline, there were no gun or drugs. I was watching. If alcohol was minimal. Just some girls messing badly with the cams and they may have broken something. Don't believe the BS you read here.

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

можешь также рассказать нам, что случилось с татуированной девушкой? почему она исчезла?

4 minutes ago, Eva0661 said:

I guess we should just accept she is gone. As I saw it you were not very close. Stifler is really happy to see you again. You two would make a nice couple 😁😉

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That happens when you give things for adults to immature kids...
Who broke the loggia cam by the way?

Diana said there - there were some problems. But I didn't get it for sure. She said it briefly - since Scott knew about them too.

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

I get till point 4. But didn't see them firing the gun the day the apt was taken offline. Don't know if they started shooting after it was taken offline. And the final day, the apt was taken offline, there were no gun or drugs. I was watching. If alcohol was minimal. Just some girls messing badly with the cams and they may have broken something. Don't believe the BS you read here.

Diana said today - that balls from gun are in wall. And it's difficult to repair. And in general, she spent 15 minutes talking about what an irreparable "Pizdec" in apartment after previous participants.:shy:

1 minute ago, Eva0661 said:

Ну она очень сложный и неприятный человек. Однако она могла делать топовые шоу. И приглашать нужных людей. Подписчики не родители и родственники, а покупатели контента.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Diana said today - that balls from gun are in wall. And it's difficult to repair. And in general, she spent 15 minutes talking about what an irreparable "Pizdec" in apartment after previous participants.:shy:

Okay maybe paint balls or something. May be true. Still was immature for sure. Btw I am surprised she was awake that long to even figure out the marks 😄

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

Ну она очень сложный и неприятный человек. Однако она могла делать топовые шоу. И приглашать нужных людей. Подписчики не родители и родственники, а покупатели контента.

with this one i agree 100%

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Думаю, мы должны просто признать, что она ушла. Насколько я понял, вы были не очень близки. Стифлер очень рад видеть вас снова. Вы двое были бы хорошей парой  😁 😉

Мы пробовали у нас не получилось)

8 minutes ago, groomy said:

Диана там сказала - были проблемы. Но точно не понял. Она сказала это кратко - поскольку Скотт тоже знал о них.

Диана сегодня сказала - что пули из пистолета в стене. И ремонтировать сложно. И вообще, минут 15 она рассказывала о том, какой непоправимый «пиздец» в квартире после предыдущих участников.:застенчивый:

Ну она очень сложный и неприятный человек. Однако она могла делать топовые шоу. И приглашать нужных людей. Подписчики не родители и родственники, а покупатели контента.

Иногда, топовые шоу не стоят потраченных нервов и подорванного доверия 

• Like 2