Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

Diana is at best when she is a freeloader moving from place to place to have bed and breakfast, once she gets her own place she doesn't care that much which is complete opposite to when she was Katrin and her her own place in the past, she was hella active back then

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Diana is at best when she is a freeloader moving from place to place to have bed and breakfast, once she gets her own place she doesn't care that much which is complete opposite to when she was Katrin and her her own place in the past, she was hella active back then

Yep quite agree. Exactly the same often when long term guests get their own apartment as well.They may start off at breakneck speed and then the throttle come off. Funny old world eh.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, nack said:

I like this apartment and Diana. She is probably the hottest girl on VH right now.

I agree she is quite hot plus the angles with which she does sex is breathtaking. I think it's been first time in VHTV that we have so many beautiful girls at once like Demi, Joanna, Diana, Lana, Dolly, Charlotte, Lola, Christine, Terry (Polina), Jules's girl etc etc