Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

This place seems like a joke. now Arwen is the old Katrin free loader

nothing happens here. at least with still lots of action.

If D&W can relocate with Rules /violations still should be able to.

as far as drugs these girls do and so do a lot of others, just not going to be able to stop with todays society! JMO..

May be Scott sent Diana here because he didn't want her at his apt. The only reason I wanted Scott to have his apt going earlier was because Diana was holed up there. This apt used to be buzzing on weekends when Still was there. Not it's just Katrin1 and Katrin2 sleeping naked. Both of them anyway used to stay naked all the time at Scott's place.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

This place seems like a joke. now Arwen is the old Katrin free loader

nothing happens here. at least with still lots of action.

If D&W can relocate with Rules /violations still should be able to.

as far as drugs these girls do and so do a lot of others, just not going to be able to stop with todays society! JMO..

thats not fair to katrin shes way hotter than arwen lmao

26 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Katrin needs to invite Monica back. it has been a very long time since we last saw her on the VH. 

According to Stifler, the girl was kinda looney so I wouldn't expect we'll ever see her again.

45 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not sure if Stifler is a good judge of character. She seemed ok when she visited Alisa/Katrin & Stifler's place in the past. 

He did deal with her first hand so I would at least take his word with some validity. And if Diana also doesn't want to invite her back maybe there is some truth to it.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

He did deal with her first hand so I would at least take his word with some validity. And if Diana also doesn't want to invite her back maybe there is some truth to it.

I want see a guy fucking the shit out of Arwen. 😁

• Like 1