Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Ok I understand, the choices of VHTV will always surprise me even if I suppose that it comes directly from the participants or managers

Sorry to say that but it often lacks consistency in their choice within this project

Oh for sure it does. No need to be sorry. And Happy New Year my "Neighbor to the left" 😉👍

• Like 1

From an apartment where there were new girls every week, now we will just be seeing Katrin roaming around naked and having sex just for the heck of it. If that was just a high selling idea, Scott apt would had a lot of views because she used to lie there naked all the time as well. But it didn't as per Scott himself. 

6 hours ago, x192023 said:

you hit it spot on. exactly my same thoughts, been down this road before with her

i would rather watch still in the corner watching videos, at least you know what's coming next!

such a poor choice IMO!

Well there is the other side of the coin, have an apartment with someone there and active (not bat shit crazy) or an apartment that you don't see because it is removed due to rules violation, mmm let me see what to choose what to choose. An apartment that you can see or one that you can't, nope that is a brain boggler for sure.

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 7:27 AM, Just In said:

Well there is the other side of the coin, have an apartment with someone there and active (not bat shit crazy) or an apartment that you don't see because it is removed due to rules violation, mmm let me see what to choose what to choose. An apartment that you can see or one that you can't, nope that is a brain boggler for sure.

My choice would be ,apt you cannot see. at least hot girls every other night when still was here.

now we get  to watch Kimi play games for the last 3 days! fun fun. and how many places she had ?

just freeloaders sad!

1659944561_1121dw(2).png.a1964a91ce2fb07fd453942680048458.png12224153_1121dw(3).png.9b3cfca8236542f9fecacd13de0692a0.png 

• Like 1

Guest maitre197

When Still was kicked from the project Katrin and Kimi replaced him for a bit. I guess they have no plans to work 24/7 and will become the leaders.  I dont remember any succefull return.