Diana & Ethan (2021) Part #1

Happy New Year to everybody first. Let me solve the mystery. Diana is Katrins real name. I have no clue why she is using it now and I asked support because of privacy reasons. But it is her decision to go with her real name from now on. Kimi is Ethan I am pretty sure of but that they did not know. 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Happy New Year to everybody first. Let me solve the mystery. Diana is Katrins real name. I have no clue why she is using it now and I asked support because of privacy reasons. But it is her decision to go with her real name from now on. Kimi is Ethan I am pretty sure of but that they did not know. 

Thank you. Mystery solved.

As a Katrin fan the New Year is off to a great start.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

For sure Diana is the ex Katrin now using her real name. About Ethan I guess it is Kimi. But not sure yet. Happy New Year to you too 👍😃

Happy new year, but how come you're sure of one name, and not sure about the other my friend?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, waldi said:

Happy new year, but how come you're sure of one name, and not sure about the other my friend?

You too👍. Because I know for sure Katrins real name is Diana and that she wants to use that now. I have my sources you know 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jab just a question, why say it's her real name even if it's true and she wants to use her real name in the project, as others have already done so?
For me it was enough to say that Katrin is now called Diana without necessarily going into details.

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Jab just a question, why say it's her real name even if it's true and she wants to use her real name in the project, as others have already done so?
For me it was enough to say that Katrin is now called Diana without necessarily going into details.

Because that's what I have been told. And it's not a secret and it's not forbidden for others to know. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Because that's what I have been told. And it's not a secret and it's not forbidden for others to know. 

Ok I understand, the choices of VHTV will always surprise me even if I suppose that it comes directly from the participants or managers

Sorry to say that but it often lacks consistency in their choice within this project

• Like 1