B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

28 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Touching and Teasing time for Sera.🙄

She is a string bater, because that is the only thing that has ever touched that sweet snatch of hers. I really feel sorry for her not experiencing the sensational sexual joys of life. It must really suck to be a frigid woman with no sexual desire what - so - ever.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

She is a string bater, because that is the only thing that has ever touched that sweet snatch of hers. I really feel sorry for her not experiencing the sensational sexual joys of life. It must really suck to be a frigid woman with no sexual desire what - so - ever.

you forgot to  say the only thing to touched in a RLC apt. but what or who that pays .for when she is not in the RLC cams have touched it Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

Il y a 5 heures, corvette84 a dit :

Touching and Teasing time for Sera.🙄

This will repeat for Nth times until she leaves the project which is god knows when...

And RLC will be pleased to inform you that this is what you have paid for & it is just too bad & so fucking sad 😏

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

Are you saying that possibly that those implants are just a business expense?:smile:

Who knows, i am just grasping at straws here trying to think the possibilities as why she does what she does on RLC, plus i think her boobs have more of like a natural sag than a 100% implant 😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coolcucumber said:

Who knows, i am just grasping at straws here trying to think the possibilities as why she does what she does on RLC, plus i think her boobs have more of like a natural sag than a 100% implant 😁

I don't know what a less than 100% implant is but those certainly look 100% implant with no sag. Doesn't mean I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.😉

4 hours ago, rosey 1 said:

I don't know what a less than 100% implant is but those certainly look 100% implant with no sag. Doesn't mean I would kick her out of bed for eating crackers.😉

She has only one thing "The power of tits" that attracts viewers to her. I was so happy when Irma left but if only i knew she would be replaced by Serafima 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1