B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Dude, I totally agree with you and I'm not trying to be a kill joy by what I say.  RLC is and always has been a bunch of arrogant, cocky assholes in my opinion and that's why I said what I said.  Yes, the one's that want to support their bullshit.....let them support it.  If you don't like what you subscribed to then cancel your subscription and never look back.  That is what I did a long time ago.  They weren't fulfilling my needs and I stopped supporting their lame efforts!!

You are correct, it's way way way overpriced for what you get.  Save your money, Netflix is a much better offer!!

The site could also be so much better, they could easily add features to help engage viewers more but they don't

its as if the website is an after thought when the reality is, THATS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY, a shit site makes less money

Just now, wooders78 said:

they will be going home soon, no where for them all to sleep

some maybe... but lot's of beds to share..and the couch... this is too big and would be a waste of so much lingerie not to get crazy all night long...

9 minutes ago, hexagon said:

The site could also be so much better, they could easily add features to help engage viewers more but they don't

its as if the website is an after thought when the reality is, THATS HOW THEY MAKE MONEY, a shit site makes less money

then they are making less money because they are a shit site!!