B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

After reading the last 13 pages of BS and seeing how RLC's ranking is in the toilet,  I believe it is due to the fact that every time there is a get together between any of the Barcelona apartments, there can never be any normal socializing where they just sit around and talk, laugh, play board games, or do anything normal.  There always has to be some kind of stupid bullshit show involved and I think people are wising up to this and jumping ship.  It's always some bullshit staged show and no semblance of "Real Life" what so ever.  RLC is just down right repetitious and boring!!

That's why I bailed after more than 4 years. I was disappointed when Russia closed, but hung in waiting for Barca and Prague to be built up. It's obvious it's not happening and I got tired of wasting my $$$ for the BS shows that are on now. 

I check in once in a while and these boards are the same list of complaints I have been reading for months, with no response or movement from RLC.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

After reading the last 13 pages of BS and seeing how RLC's ranking is in the toilet,  I believe it is due to the fact that every time there is a get together between any of the Barcelona apartments, there can never be any normal socializing where they just sit around and talk, laugh, play board games, or do anything normal.  There always has to be some kind of stupid bullshit show involved and I think people are wising up to this and jumping ship.  It's always some bullshit staged show and no semblance of "Real Life" what so ever.  RLC is just down right repetitious and boring!!

I haven't been a paid subscriber to rlc in a few years (all the good tenants are gone) so all i saw was the free cams and after rlc pulled their little stunt (don't really know why)they blocked my ip address. i thought it might have been a bad thing but you know i don't miss them one bit. i guess they wanted to be bad but they really did me a favor cause i really don't miss them one bit,in fact i avoid reading rlc forum on here pretty much all together. i can't see them so why should i read about them.

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2021 at 6:09 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

I haven't been a paid subscriber to rlc in a few years (all the good tenants are gone) so all i saw was the free cams and after rlc pulled their little stunt (don't really know why)they blocked my ip address. i thought it might have been a bad thing but you know i don't miss them one bit. i guess they wanted to be bad but they really did me a favor cause i really don't miss them one bit,in fact i avoid reading rlc forum on here pretty much all together. i can't see them so why should i read about them.

I'm here because I like the forum members for the most part but I gave up just like you did because I knew what was going to happen and so far i've been right.  RLC would have to do a complete 180 deg before I would ever thing about rejoining.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

b1 is leaving.... please I hope they don't come to b5👀🤷‍♂️

Most of the apartments are out today , who knows what and if anything is planned 🤷‍♂️