B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know plenty of Greek...important stuff that will get me through a holiday in Corfu...
Retsina, Moussaka, Dolmades, Souvlaki, Feta, Metaxa...pitta bread...I've got Greek sussed my friend 😁

These are not words .. it is just food signs you see in restaurants πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜œ Happy to welcome anyone here 😌😁

Β 

Of course you did great πŸ€—πŸ€—

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

When I was learning English , for one year , I believe the last before taking the Cambridge First Certificate ( official language knowing paper in Greece ) , we had a book full of English idioms ... I learned a lot for sure but when you don’t use , you forget when the right moment to use is .. that was one of the best β€œ taking the bull by the horns β€œ πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I've never heard that one...😏

BTW guys...what thread are we on? We're gonna get into trouble for being OT soon, so maybe we should start an appropriate thread...It's more fun than RLC lol...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've never heard that one...😏

BTW guys...what thread are we on? We're gonna get into trouble for being OT soon, so maybe we should start an appropriate thread...It's more fun than RLC lol...

It would be difficult to go back and forth within the topics , definitely then OT 😱

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

These are not words .. it is just food signs you see in restaurants πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜œ Happy to welcome anyone here 😌😁

Β 

Yes...all the essential shitΒ :biggrin:

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Β 

SidariπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

After reading the last 13 pages of BS and seeing how RLC's ranking is in the toilet,Β  I believe it is due to the fact that every time there is a get together between any of the Barcelona apartments, there can never be any normal socializing where they just sit around and talk, laugh, play board games, or do anything normal.Β  There always has to be some kind of stupid bullshit show involved and I think people are wising up to this and jumping ship.Β  It's always some bullshit staged show and no semblance of "Real Life" what so ever.Β  RLC is just down right repetitious and boring!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1