B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, ddhm said:

At least , one more time Holly allows her private life to be seen . Thank you Holly and nice guy 😌😇

I'm take a wild shot in the dark and say this guy fucks her a whole hell of a lot better than Daniel did last night.

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm take a wild shot in the dark and say this guy fucks her a whole hell of a lot better than Daniel did last night.

This is a guy that there are feelings involved and they have been together again ..Daniel is a bad lover and he doesn’t know how to please a woman , we have seen it repeatedly .. good guy for Holly this one and nice couple if they are together 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

I can only tell he is very comfortable with the cameras , @moos54he should know more details 

i just woke up and found this guy's presence, from what i see on my cell phone this guy looks new

it's been a while since Holly has been monopolized by her phone, it may be because of him

Just now, moos54 said:

i just woke up and found this guy's presence, from what i see on my cell phone this guy looks new

it's been a while since Holly has been monopolized by her phone, it may be because of him

Your info will be appreciated during the day by many others as well 😇

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is a guy that there are feelings involved and they have been together again ..Daniel is a bad lover and he doesn’t know how to please a woman , we have seen it repeatedly .. good guy for Holly this one and nice couple if they are together 

Daniel wasn't that bad with Olivia, but he's stuck too hard between drugs and alcohol now to be good at anything.

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Daniel is a mistake of a girl having lost control of her actions, now I understand better why she felt guilty, especially if she knew that this guy was going to join her soon

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Daniel wasn't that bad with Olivia, but he's stuck too hard between drugs and alcohol now to be good at anything.

I disagree about Daniel’s sexual skills ... he hasn’t got variety and he can’t find a right and steady rhythm , he is selfish and not so much caring to please the woman .. but we will perhaps discuss this again in the future 😇

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Daniel is a mistake of a girl having lost control of her actions, now I understand better why she felt guilty, especially if she knew that this guy was going to join her soon

and like i said moos54 knows all..Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'll wait for more time before I conclude there's anything legitimate between this guy and Holly.

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It is just one more proof that no guy can ever be sure with a woman .. but we forgive Holly , mistakes are allowed , I don’t know how you say it in English or French , the sinless throws the rock first 😌😆

• Upvote 1