B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

we don't know who supplied the drugs. but that's their choice if they want to use drugs, they are all adults. and he is just a boy who wants to have fun, very normal for his age. perhaps you just need to take a chill pill. 😉

they didn't start taking drugs until he came also him & curly was the first ones to go into the bathroom

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

wh said they werent invited last night

did you see them last night 😂

they was so lonely 😂

they should have just did what the other 2 girls from b2 did since they like to be off camera most of the time 😂

there guys probably had there own thing and left them hanging 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Sorry, I don't do drugs anymore. 😉 

I'm not apposed to people taking drugs. If a young lad like him can't pull a sober girl they have to use insentives.

It happens a lot, people get high to have fun, and sometimes they end up having sex ( one night stand ). I don't see anything wrong with it as long as they are both consenting adults. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, it is not the first and will certainly not be the last time that someone wanted to undo the sex of the previous night after a party.

But you exaggerate here completely. Holly obviously agreed to the sex. The guy was not good at it, and the morning after it is clear that the two will not be a couple. This does happen. That doesn't make either of them bad, it just makes them human. 

But now to portray Holly as some kind of victim is ridiculous. She was there and knew what she was doing. 

I'm not trying to say Holly is a victim. I'm just remarking my point of view of daniel and his tactics.

à l’instant, Kingbanks a dit :

ils n'ont pas commencé à prendre de la drogue jusqu'à ce qu'il vienne aussi lui et bouclé était celui qui allait d'abord dans la salle de bain 

Enfin quelqu'un qui suit les images et les actions , Bruno et Daniel, la première chose qu'ils ont faites   quand ils se sont retrouvés dans le salon

C'était d'aller dans les toilettes ensemble tout de suite 

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

they didn't start taking drugs until he came also him & curly was the first ones to go into the bathroom

It could be his or Curly's. it really doesn't matter though, if anyone wants to use drugs, they'll find a source. 

Just now, bluewinner said:

It could be his or Curly's. it really doesn't matter though, if anyone wants to use drugs, they'll find a source. 

we get it as long as the guy gets the girl you don't care 🤷‍♂️

and we don't care either we are just saying everything that was happening 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

We are here arguing whether Daniel is a saint or not while he is the real winner whether someone like it or not, he fucked Holly and i rate Holly in the category where she doesn't have sex with just anyone, it has to be like her standards and those standards are way high!

• Haha 1