B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

il y a 1 minute, moreau a dit :

pas d 'accord ... c' est les filles qui étaient demandeuses de drogue et elles connaissent bien le résultat 

je dois reconnaitre que tu as raison sur ce point , la terrasse de Nelly est le lieu où les filles se droguent maintenant 

• Like 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

il y a 1 minute, HappyChappie a dit :

Alors pourquoi apporter de la drogue, que les filles le demandent ou non. Daniel semble penser que les drogues lui donnent du sexe.

comme elles ont envie de drogue ...elles préfèrent inviter Daniel plutôt que le curé ...et pour le sexe le curé préfère les petits garçons 

• Haha 3

Just now, HappyChappie said:

Then why bring drugs at all whether the girls ask for it or not. Daniel seems to think drugs get him sex.

we don't know who supplied the drugs. but that's their choice if they want to use drugs, they are all adults. and he is just a boy who wants to have fun, very normal for his age. perhaps you just need to take a chill pill. 😉

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

Vous avez vu où Holly s'est réfugiée pour ne pas croiser le Daniel, dans la chambre de Megan

et lui, il est descendu dans la chambre d'Holly mais il n'y avait personne 

Nouveau tour de drogue sur la terrasse de Nelly maintenant

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

we don't know who supplied the drugs. but that's their choice if they want to use drugs, they are all adults. and he is just a boy who wants to have fun, very normal for his age. perhaps you just need to take a chill pill😉

Sorry, I don't do drugs anymore. 😉 

I'm not apposed to people taking drugs. If a young lad like him can't pull a sober girl they have to use insentives.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

hollys looking sorry for herself,its a shame she will do the same thing at the next party

I don't think he will be back for the party on the 7th that's if they are still having it 🤷‍♂️

but maybe b2 will get invited to that one🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Then why bring drugs at all whether the girls ask for it or not. Daniel seems to think drugs get him sex.

My goodness, it is not the first and will certainly not be the last time that someone wanted to undo the sex of the previous night after a party.

But you exaggerate here completely. Holly obviously agreed to the sex. The guy was not good at it, and the morning after it is clear that the two will not be a couple. This does happen. That doesn't make either of them bad, it just makes them human. 

But now to portray Holly as some kind of victim is ridiculous. She was there and knew what she was doing. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1