B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

At a normal party with more people, he would not have had a chance with Holly.

RLC should have just had some better alternatives in the cast. for Holly to find someone in her league. 

He is not a bad guy, he is rather good looking and as far as I remember he was always nice to Olivia when he was with her. The only weakness that he had was letting B2 girls Humiliating him for their shows.  

• Upvote 1

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, bnvhdsh29 said:

At very least somebody who knows when no means no.  

I have nothing against the guy. On the contrary, I find it good that yesterday at least a few male visitors were there. 

At the same time, however, it has to be said that Holly simply plays two leagues higher than he does. RLC need guys with the qualities of guys like Bodgan but still single.  

• Like 2

Holly a couché avec Daniel pour se venger de Bogdan (qui ne veux pas ) et de Curly (pour lui montrer qu ' elle en a rien à  foutre de lui)  ....je ne crois pas un instant ce que je dis mais je ferai tout pour la faire passer pour une sainte ....faites comme  moi  

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

He is not a bad guy, he is rather good looking and as far as I remember he was always nice to Olivia when he was with her. The only weakness that he had was letting B2 girls Humiliating him for their shows.  

at one point didnt he fuck every girl in B2 so if thats being humiliated sign me up

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

i think his a nuisance, he latches on to a girl and doesnt give up until they say yes, or in hollys case does drugs unlike amira

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, HappyChappie a dit :

Je pense que cela montre quel genre de personne est Daniel. Quant à faire droguer une fille pour se frayer un chemin avec eux. Faible durée de vie.

pas d ' accord ...c ' est les filles qui étaient demandeuses de drogue et elles connaissent bien le résultat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1