B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

He asked her if it was ok to sleep on the bed and she said “ of course “... i don’t think her intention was to have sex but this guy is a master of bla bla bla and knows what he is doing to seduce .. he was almost 1,5 hours “ roasting “ Holly 😁😂🤣 At the end , he made it .. but as good as he is till he makes the girls surrender , he is the same terrible when he makes sex as he is too fast , no rhythm .. anyway , just personal opinions 😂🤣

I mean, instead of sending half-assed negative signs that his dumb ass couldn't read, maybe she should've been more assertive and kick him out of the room or just go sleep elsewhere instead of laughing and having small chit-chats every time she removed his arm off of her, if she really wanted nothing to happen. Hell, after 2 hours or rejecting his advances, she thought it was a great idea to have a naked oil massage session 😄

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

For all the French-Canadians Members, did you notice how Holly looks a lot like Ludivine Reding, the young actress who played Fannie in the TV Series "Fugueuse" ? 

De profil, peut-être. J'ai toujours trouvé que son visage ressemblait à celui d'une actrice mais j'arrive pas à mettre le doigt dessus.

8 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I can't believe that guy finally succeeded having sex with Holly... The way he behaved persisting on girls gave a result. 

He simply had Job’s patience 😁😆😂 Dwarf steps till reaching the purpose .. he is good at this , that’s why he is always around girls , most probably he is an excellent listener and women love that and he most probably knows what they want to listen and tells them ...  

• Haha 1

à l’instant, vanillajohn a dit :

De profil, peut-être. J'ai toujours trouvé que son visage ressemblait à celui d'un actrice mais j'arrive pas à mettre le doigt dessus.

si tu peux pas mettre le doigt dessus....met le dedans 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I saw that incident , in my opinion i think they are discovering one another within the project ... they don’t know eachother and through RLC they progress the whatever relation they have .. the question that comes though instantly is “ what the hell that engagement thing was all about “ ? 🤨

I don't know. And I'm pretty sure they (C&C) don't even know either 😂

13 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I mean, instead of sending half-assed negative signs that his dumb ass couldn't read, maybe she should've been more assertive and kick him out of the room or just go sleep elsewhere instead of laughing and having small chit-chats every time she removed his arm off of her, if she really wanted nothing to happen. Hell, after 2 hours or rejecting his advances, she thought it was a great idea to have a naked oil massage session 😄

If a woman wants nothing, already when he laid next to her , she should have said to please go to the other side as it is too hot or whatever excuse .. this was the first sign for him , in which by the way he was smart as he didn’t remove his pants and showed to her that controls it 😊 most probably he said a couple of nice things , he didn’t manage the second time to try again to tell him to go a bit further and he made it .. I think the lack of sex since early October was also a reason , at least when we saw the guy who visited Holly and had sex on cameras .. In my opinion , it won’t happen again ...

And edit a bit my comment , Holly decided twice “ why not “ , the first when she stared at him when she believed he fell asleep and the second when she had a persistent looking on him a bit before asking for the oil massage ( which was her final decision to at least try for some kisses and licking ) 😎

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I don't know. And I'm pretty sure they (C&C) don't even know either 😂

Haha 🥳🥳 I am not this sure but during the week and when they had a late night talk , I believe i’ve heard Carlos saying that their job is only till the end of January or something like that .. we will see how this proceeds