B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Think they are both leaving for b5 with Carlos and Claire. Probably with taxi.

Claire asked Martina if they could drop them by but Carlos said to her no for a reason I didn’t understand , most probably because of L&A

3 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

Wow - well I'll just sit back and wait for all the videos from last night to get posted 🤣🤣🤣

The only worth mentioning in my opinion is if you want to watch C&C arguing for over 15 times .. Martina hunting Nelly for kisses the whole night , a very dangerous fall of Gina on the table in the living room ( luckily she wasn’t hurt ) and the end with Holly and Daniel 😁

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

elle s'attendait à quoi en le laissant rentrer dans la bergerie ??

He asked her if it was ok to sleep on the bed and she said “ of course “... i don’t think her intention was to have sex but this guy is a master of bla bla bla and knows what he is doing to seduce .. he was almost 1,5 hours “ roasting “ Holly 😁😂🤣 At the end , he made it .. but as good as he is till he makes the girls surrender , he is the same terrible when he makes sex as he is too fast , no rhythm .. anyway , just personal opinions 😂🤣

12 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wouldnt call Curly better.

Curly in my opinion he is a great lover ... I wish we had Gina and Holly opposite us and only mention his name , their eyes would be wide open .. he knows how to fuck , good stamina and the most important , he has a great “ sense “ of understanding what a woman needs at a certain time .. again , my personal opinions ... Daniel is fast to fuck , he sees the pussy and gets mad .. he shouldn’t be in a hurry , the pussy won’t go away , it will remain there 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

@ddhm did boytoy really tried to go into nelly&borgan room to look at loraine?

There were guys here who said he did so , personally I didn’t notice .. most probably it happened , Daniel is at times doing weirdo things 🤓

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

I think jealousy may be part of their issue but I think it stems deeper than that. Claire seems rather odd and says weird stuff and Carlos, from what I've seen, is insanely short-tempered.

Every time Claire says something Carlos doesn't agree with/dislike he takes offence and seems to start looking for a fight. Earlier on, after a number of fights during the night, they were sitting in silence on the couch and out of nowhere he just started yelling at her and even pushed her quite aggressively.

I saw that incident , in my opinion i think they are discovering one another within the project ... they don’t know eachother and through RLC they progress the whatever relation they have .. the question that comes though instantly is “ what the hell that engagement thing was all about “ ? 🤨

Holly devait le remercier pour la drogue ...mais finalement elle saigne du nez et avec les maux de tete elle a pas voulu terminer et ça doit bien l ' arranger ...elle se demande ce qu ' il fait dans son lit et voudrait bien s ' en débarrasser