B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Holly Noooo, why you had to do sex with the least person i like in RLC in boytoy ?? You were better than that FFS

I don’t like this guy and actually  don’t know why , maybe because in my mind he isn’t for sure any better than many of us here but still he manages to be around these hot women ( I just spoke about jealousy then , hmm 🤨🧐 ) .. when he was first at B2 with Amira , Amalia , Milena and Monica , I made a comment already since Day 1 , that since he is around , he will for sure have another one .. they all laughed and named him toyboy and whatever negative adjectives .. but it is so obvious that this guy has a way with women .. he makes them laugh easily , it doesn’t matter to them and also to him if he is presented as goofy .. With this stupid 2020 that we had , laughter can bring a tone of optimism and fun , and automatically he earns the right to be on the company as he brings good vibes . The cause justifies the means 😉😉 there he is , having sex with one of the most gorgeous ever participants , the participant that a good friend recently said “ who doesn’t like Holly ? Everyone loves and likes Holly “ .. so , mister Daniel the Floppy put the glasses to all of us today but also through him , everyone here can easily believe that can have anyone as long as he has the right approach to the respective flirts ☺️😌😇😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like this guy and actually  don’t know why , maybe because in my mind he isn’t for sure any better than many of us here but still he manages to be around these hot women ( I just spoke about jealousy then , hmm 🤨🧐 ) .. when he was first at B2 with Amira , Amalia , Milena and Monica , I made a comment already since Day 1 , that since he is around , he will for sure have another one .. they all laughed and named him toyboy and whatever negative adjectives .. but it is so obvious that this guy has a way with women .. he makes them laugh easily , it doesn’t matter to them and also to him if he is presented as goofy .. the cause justifies the means 😉😉 there he is , having sex with one of the most gorgeous ever participants , the participant that a good friend recently said “ who doesn’t like Holly ? Everyone loves and likes Holly “ .. so , mister Daniel the Floppy put the glasses to all of us today but also through him , everyone here can easily believe that can have anyone as long as he has the right approach to the respective flirts ☺️😌😇😉

he does have a way with women, its called cocaine

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like this guy and actually  don’t know why , maybe because in my mind he isn’t for sure any better than many of us here but still he manages to be around these hot women ( I just spoke about jealousy then , hmm 🤨🧐 ) .. when he was first at B2 with Amira , Amalia , Milena and Monica , I made a comment already since Day 1 , that since he is around , he will for sure have another one .. they all laughed and named him toyboy and whatever negative adjectives .. but it is so obvious that this guy has a way with women .. he makes them laugh easily , it doesn’t matter to them and also to him if he is presented as goofy .. With this stupid 2020 that we had , whiter can bring a tone of optimism and fun , and automatically he wants the right to be on the company as he brings good vibes . The cause justifies the means 😉😉 there he is , having sex with one of the most gorgeous ever participants , the participant that a good friend recently said “ who doesn’t like Holly ? Everyone loves and likes Holly “ .. so , mister Daniel the Floppy put the glasses to all of us today but also through him , everyone here can easily believe that can have anyone as long as he has the right approach to the respective flirts ☺️😌😇😉

Didn't watch the whole night as i had plans of my own so i missed a big chunk of party and obviously Holly sex so i read the comments on here.

For me i think the reason he is so lucky with women is 1. He has a nice face 2. More importantly he provides the stuff that makes these girls crazy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

he does have a way with women, its called cocaine

I have never done and can’t tell since I never saw it visually to know how the effects are .. but I will believe what you say since there’s no reason to argue about that .. the result is always that counts and he fucked a woman that I believe the 100% here would wish to do the same .. 

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Holly & Daniel's sex was hot. they make a good couple. good thing is that he decided to attend B4's new year party instead of B2. 😋 

We don’t agree .. but Happy New Year bluewinner 😊 And hope you aren’t trolling by saying that they make a good couple 😱

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Didn't watch the whole night as i had plans of my own so i missed a big chunk of party and obviously Holly sex so i read the comments on here.

For me i think the reason he is so lucky with women is 1. He has a nice face 2. More importantly he provides the stuff that makes these girls crazy

Not anything special of a party or something we haven’t seen again .. I mentioned 2-3 pages before what I think in my opinion was worth seeing .. 

I don’t find him so attractive to be honest  but since I am not a woman , who am I to judge 😂🤣

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

Holly & Daniel's sex was hot. they make a good couple. good thing is that he decided to attend B4's new year party instead of B2. 😋 

Somewhat agree with this that he wasn't in B2, last thing i wanted was toyboy pounding that beautiful ass of Amalia's 

38 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Somewhat agree with this that he wasn't in B2, last thing i wanted was toyboy pounding that beautiful ass of Amalia's 

it would not happen, the only thing the B2 girls are interested in is fake shows and click bait.