US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Until 2024.:tongue:

Oh that maybe just happens in your dreams Ridge,maybe  after 1 billion light years if you are alive at then.😋 Even in 2024 the Republican Party will not going to nominating him again.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

Oh poor (Supporters of Saint Trump's) maybe i feel some of sympathy toward them, 💔because what they will to hear and will have to see on this night, it's hard to any crowd to take it, all these facts in one night,😋 it is difficult for them to swallow them all at once, So my suggestion wish they goes to sing to have some fun or get enjoy about themselves,instead of follow the media right this moment .😋

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know that a narcissistic liar always lies. I saw that for eight years of Bill Clinton and then eight more years of Barack Hussein Obama.:biggrin:

If you think that then why did you want another 4 years of the king of liars? Hadn't you learned anything? That guy told more lies in his 1st year than the other 2 managed in 8 years!

• Like 1

GEORGIA IS ALL BLUE NOW...... 

VOTERS TOTALLY REJECTED TRUMP  COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER.

THE AREA'S THAT TRUMP VISITED HIS VOTE WENT DOWN. LOVING IT

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

GEORGIA IS ALL BLUE NOW...... 

VOTERS TOTALLY REJECTED TRUMP  COULDN'T BE ANY CLEARER.

THE AREA'S THAT TRUMP VISITED HIS VOTE WENT DOWN. LOVING IT

Yeah, Americans so rejected him that he received 11 million more votes in the 2020 election than he received in the 2016 election. How could Trump's vote go down in the Jan.5 elections when his name was not even on the ballot? 

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Hey look Ridgerunner.....Antifa & BLM are wearing MAGA hats and waving Trump flags.  What a great disguise.  🙄

That could be true. Wouldn't surprise me. Will be interesting to find out who the idiots were that broke into the Capitol Building.

• Haha 1