US General Domestic Politics #1 Begins 01/01/21.

Did the people who burned down that Wendy's Restaurant during those mostly peaceful protests get arrested?

Or do US laws now only apply to specific people, races, and those who agree with the approved leftist party line?

Ah, no need to answer that question. The answer is obvious. Although I never violated the Espionage Act, I have said a few things on this forum that could get me disappeared or, if they like my fluffy tail, many I'll only get a stint at Re-Ed camp.

I just wonder how long we'll be able to discuss politics here. I figure it's just a matter of time until CC gets booted out of the Internet. We've got too many anti-communist reactionaries floating around here...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Did the people who burned down that Wendy's Restaurant during those mostly peaceful protests get arrested?

What are you talking about  ?

7,600 arrests during BLM.

Also are comparing the Capitol , one of the symbol of your country with a random junk food joint ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Here is some math for you. The Congress that is impeaching President Trump has a 15% job approval rating among the American people.😉

Please, do show us all where you found that bullshit?

• Like 1