Candy Red (2021) Part #1

Maybe i am a bit strange (don't even answer that lol) but i quite like Candy and contrary to many opinions is out quite a lot and not stuck on her bed. I think the main reason she is often lying there is that she doesn't have a living room as such only that poxy table in the kitchen, so the bedroom is the only place she can relax.

36 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Maybei am a bit strange (don't even answer that lol) but i quite like Candy and contrary to many opinions is out quite a lot and not stuck on her bed. I think the main reason she is often lying there is that she doesn't have a living room as such only that poxy table in the kitchen, so the bedroom is the only place she can relax.

Strangely, I agree with you. This has got to be the crappiest "apartment" in VHTVland.

22 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

Strangely, I agree with you. This has got to be the crappiest "apartment" in VHTVland.

Yep within reason i do agree, she could do herself a favour by having more guests.

13 hours ago, Robwin said:

Maybe i am a bit strange (don't even answer that lol) but i quite like Candy and contrary to many opinions is out quite a lot and not stuck on her bed. I think the main reason she is often lying there is that she doesn't have a living room as such only that poxy table in the kitchen, so the bedroom is the only place she can relax.

She does get the shitty end of the stick from a lot of people.

• Like 1