Candy Red (2021) Part #1

On 10/5/2021 at 3:38 PM, Robwin said:

Rather a shame she never has any male or female friends to visit her.

Yes, I agree. I kind of like her. She is super cute, and lovely. She just lives her normal real life, without any put on action for the cameras. That is great! But to me it seems like she has a pretty depressing life as it is now. She spends 23 hours a day in bed, she doesn't go out very often, and she has no visitors. Even moving to the kitchen every once in a while could help on our mental health, instead of being stuck in one room 24/7.

• Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 3:59 PM, ed2 said:

Yes, I agree. I kind of like her. She is super cute, and lovely. She just lives her normal real life, without any put on action for the cameras. That is great! But to me it seems like she has a pretty depressing life as it is now. She spends 23 hours a day in bed, she doesn't go out very often, and she has no visitors. Even moving to the kitchen every once in a while could help on our mental health, instead of being stuck in one room 24/7.

She had a night out he other night and got home pissed as a rat, needs doing it a bit more often i think :biggrin:

Whether she is seeking solitude for a while for some other reason, who knows eh?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

She ihad a night out he other night and got home pissed as a rat, needs doing it a bit more often i think :biggrin:

Whether she is seeking solitude for a while for some other reason, who knows eh?

I saw. 😊

Personally, I hope she comes home drunk like that more often. I enjoyed following her around that morning.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

She ihad a night out he other night and got home pissed as a rat, needs doing it a bit more often i think :biggrin:

Pissed as a rat, eh? That's a new one. I'll have to remember that one. :biggrin:

• Haha 1