Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

I have a few suggestions, but will defer to others.  I like Smokey, and even Smokey Joe, as it fits in with the Butch/Sundance theme, since a lawman named Joe Lefors was relentless in tracking and chasing B&S before they narrowly escaped jumping off a cliff into a river below.  

By the way, Kid - did you notice that HAIRBALL was brought out of hibernation and was cleaning the first floor, kitchen, hallway, and laundry a few days ago?  All those hardwood floors are perfect for his return to employment!  

Hi sterm you’re abit behind the times hairball  has been out a couple times already 😀

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

While thinking of names, I started going through all the nicknames, and remembered Breakfast's true name Kapitan, then started singing that damned song, and now I can't get it out of my head!!!   🎶 Kapitan Kapitan, blah blah blablahblah blah, Kapitan Kapitan, blah blah blablahblah blah...🎶  AARRGGHH!! 

I've never heard Kapitan, but it has to be better than the one that's stuck in my head right now. I saw this pic of Emily, of Kira & Emily:

EMILY2.jpe.c22892a4f7be5053eba7d07505aa322d.jpe

and I immediately started hearing:

🎶 Here comes Peter Cottontail
          Hopping down the bunny trail
          Hippity, hoppity
          Easter's on its way 🎶

AARRGGHH!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Have the girls got a problem it’s all doom and gloom again? 
at least there are sittiing on  the  couch not a cold bathroom floor

The focus seemed to be the phone. So I would say that the source is likely external. And Kira seems to be the upset one.......

• Confused 1

I am not sure but I  have the feeling that the new kitten is not doing to well.  Could that be whats making Kira so sad?  The little thing just lies there and does not move.  I have been watching off and on all day.  At that age they should be running around climbing the curtains  and getting into mischief.  Just a thought.  First time posting long time watching.  Seems that Kira is staying right away from the little kitten.  Does not want to get to involved? 

Edited by summer21
Other thoughts.