Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

10 hours ago, disneykid said:

Any name for the kitten yet? Asi it’s  grey how about Smokey😻

I have a few suggestions, but will defer to others.  I like Smokey, and even Smokey Joe, as it fits in with the Butch/Sundance theme, since a lawman named Joe Lefors was relentless in tracking and chasing B&S before they narrowly escaped jumping off a cliff into a river below.  

By the way, Kid - did you notice that HAIRBALL was brought out of hibernation and was cleaning the first floor, kitchen, hallway, and laundry a few days ago?  All those hardwood floors are perfect for his return to employment!  

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I have a few suggestions, but will defer to others.  I like Smokey, and even Smokey Joe, as it fits in with the Butch/Sundance theme, since a lawman named Joe Lefors was relentless in tracking and chasing B&S before they narrowly escaped jumping off a cliff into a river below.  

By the way, Kid - did you notice that HAIRBALL was brought out of hibernation and was cleaning the first floor, kitchen, hallway, and laundry a few days ago?  All those hardwood floors are perfect for his return to employment!  

HAIRBALL Rides Again!!! 😁

And I expect the little blue-grey one will inform them of its name soon enough.  And then we will find out ourselves.

• Haha 1

While thinking of names, I started going through all the nicknames, and remembered Breakfast's true name Kapitan, then started singing that damned song, and now I can't get it out of my head!!!   🎶 Kapitan Kapitan, blah blah blablahblah blah, Kapitan Kapitan, blah blah blablahblah blah...🎶  AARRGGHH!! 

• Haha 5

Il y a 2 heures, sturmchaser a dit :

While thinking of names

Just another two pennyworth on the same theme.  How about "Bandit" from the Smokey and the Bandit film.  Besides I can see him/her ambushing Butch and Sundance quite often in the future...  😄

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Le5b0 said:

Just another two pennyworth on the same theme.  How about "Bandit" from the Smokey and the Bandit film.  Besides I can see him/her ambushing Butch and Sundance quite often in the future...  😄

Interesting, I like it!  Bandit!  (I appreciate your nod to truck drivers, sir).  Bandit also ties in to the Butch & Sundance outlaw theme.  And I anticipate this little kitteh will ambush B&S (as well as climb the Breakfast and Lunch cage) quite often as he/she grows up before our eyes.  Well done, Les.  

My vote is for "Bandit."  He's already stolen Kira's heart.  

kitteh2.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I posted this elsewhere, but bears repeating here:  

One of the many reasons why I and the rest of us love N&K.  Love of animals.  Cats, dogs, birds, ducks, snakes, lizards, it doesn't matter.  All lives matter.  The weirdest looking people can be the gentlest of souls toward the smallest.  And they in turn do not care what we look like - fat, skinny, naked, clothed, blue hair, purple hair, no hair at all - there is no judgement in their eyes.  They love us unconditionally.  If only the rest of the world could learn this simple lesson from the smallest of creatures.  😶   (someone insert the VH logo for me please)

kitteh3.JPG

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

I posted this elsewhere, but bears repeating here:  

One of the many reasons why I and the rest of us love N&K.  Love of animals.  Cats, dogs, birds, ducks, snakes, lizards, it doesn't matter.  All lives matter.  The weirdest looking people can be the gentlest of souls toward the smallest.  And they in turn do not care what we look like - fat, skinny, naked, clothed, blue hair, purple hair, no hair at all - there is no judgement in their eyes.  They love us unconditionally.  If only the rest of the world could learn this simple lesson from the smallest of creatures.  😶   (someone insert the VH logo for me please)

kitteh3.JPG

200.gif

• Like 2