Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

il y a 6 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Lol, vous pensez vraiment qu'ils ne sont en ligne qu'à cause de vous et de certains de leurs autres admirateurs? 🤣

obviously

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol you really think they are only online because of you and some of their other admirers? 🤣

No, Jabs I doubt anyone here is that delusional :biggrin:. As has been pointed out many times there are there are no mangers involved for them. They have no other pockets to satisfy but their own. If VHTV is happy enough with their viewer numbers, and they are satisfied with the income? Then there are no other criteria. That plus the long standing relationship with some of those viewers would be the reason.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Interesting observation: back in the old-old apartment (the former Rossi/Sienna apt), M&L and S&D were almost always in some form of undress, and lounging around completely nude was no big deal.  They even did their cam shows together (altho no swapping took place, as far as I could tell)

The only thing I remember seeing was on one occasion Lex & Dima Dp'd Sandra.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch moment Sandra Dima and Masha Lex hot midnight camshow,Sep 2 in category Orgy on realm Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex camera Living...

• Like 2