Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2021) Part #1

refazer

Interesting observation: back in the old-old apartment (the former Rossi/Sienna apt), M&L and S&D were almost always in some form of undress, and lounging around completely nude was no big deal.  They even did their cam shows together (altho no swapping took place, as far as I could tell).  

Now that S&D have apparently moved into The Big House with M&L and N&K (very odd), exposed flesh in the common areas is noticeably absent (altho Sandra seemed to be testing the limits with just her bath towel in the kitchen).  Perhaps a "rule of the house" established by N&K?  Very interesting, and somewhat awkward, IMO.  (Also, it appears S&D wasted no time in breaking in their new bedroom on their very first night).  

allclothed.JPG

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

S&D need a place for their own. They can't recive swinger friends like they did in their old place.

Agreed, as do M&L.  Maybe it was exciting for Nina to grab this huge spacious place at first, but I think she is starting to regret it?  Or maybe they are turning it into a hostel for the LGBT underground of SPB?  Speculations abound.  🤔 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Agreed, as do M&L.  Maybe it was exciting for Nina to grab this huge spacious place at first, but I think she is starting to regret it?  Or maybe they are turning it into a hostel for the LGBT underground of SPB?  Speculations abound.  🤔 

For me it is is still strange to take such a big house when you don't do any hot parties or stuff. 

Il y a 2 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Pour moi, c'est toujours étrange de prendre une si grande maison quand on ne fait pas de fêtes ou de trucs chauds. 

in the choice of accommodation, the VHTV criterion is not the first.

Il y a 6 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Soulève la question pourquoi ils sont toujours là? (Sur VHTV je veux dire)

just for my enjoyment ........... and that of many others.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1