Sabrina & Scott, Stephie (2021) Part #1

broxman

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Creo que es mejor que pueda hacer las maletas. 

Scott has probably been with Sabrina lately and Stephi had to sleep dressed and wrapped in her quilt to prevent Arwen's attempts at intimacy. His presence didn't make much sense.

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Scott has probably been with Sabrina lately and Stephi had to sleep dressed and wrapped in her quilt to prevent Arwen's attempts at intimacy. His presence didn't make much sense.

I don't watch that often anymore but i also saw a moment that he wanted to fuck her but she turned him down. 

3 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Ya no veo eso a menudo, pero también vi un momento en que él quería follar con ella pero ella lo rechazó. 

I have been following you in the last few days, I was interested to see if Arwen would get something with her but in general she was a little weird. She was not the only one, Arwen before falling asleep has been crying in bed for a long time, I do not know why.

i'm not gonna say i know what happen. since i completely didnt understan shit. but.

there is a word in Russian Slang witch i never liked it, i find it the most insulting word to make someone feel horible and that is "konchinaja or konchini" i put an effort to try to translate it but it is very dificult, the meaning is to describe someone that "he is finished,a fail, that he is done,someone that you have lost all hopes on them, a no one" well Scott has said to her that many times "you are the bigest konchinaja in the whole world". 

at some point Stephanie said something like, i dont need a man like you in my life, witch Scott replied, "i'm the best man you could have in your life" 😄 😄 😄

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

No voy a decir que sé lo que pasó. ya que no entendí completamente una mierda. pero.

hay una palabra en el argot ruso que nunca me gustó, me parece la palabra más insultante para hacer que alguien se sienta horrible y es "konchinaja o konchini" me esforcé en intentar traducirla pero es muy difícil, el significado es describir a alguien que "se acabó, un fracaso, que se acabó, alguien que le has perdido todas las esperanzas, un nadie" bueno Scott le ha dicho que muchas veces "eres la konchinaja más grande de todo mundo". 

en algún momento Stephanie dijo algo como, no necesito a un hombre como tú en mi vida, el brujo Scott respondió, "soy el mejor hombre que podrías tener en tu vida" 😄 😄 😄

It's sad. Stephi is back, leaving is easy, the difficult thing is knowing or having where to go.