Sabrina & Scott, Stephie (2021) Part #1

broxman

2 minutes ago, catalonia said:

It's sad. Stephi is back, leaving is easy, the difficult thing is knowing or having where to go.

Scott told her by the morning to be gone, she checked aiplane tickets and the fastes is tomorow evening. so i gues by tomorow she will leave.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Scott le dijo por la mañana que se fuera, ella revisó los boletos de avión y el ayuno es mañana por la noche. así que supongo que mañana se marchará.

Thanks, everything is more interesting understanding what they say.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 4:30 PM, moonlight89 said:

Scott told her by the morning to be gone, she checked aiplane tickets and the fastes is tomorow evening. so i gues by tomorow she will leave.

scott is just a disrespectful guy. i hope they close definitly this place i hate this guy 

43 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm not gonna say i know what happen. since i completely didnt understan shit. but.

there is a word in Russian Slang witch i never liked it, i find it the most insulting word to make someone feel horible and that is "konchinaja or konchini" i put an effort to try to translate it but it is very dificult, the meaning is to describe someone that "he is finished,a fail, that he is done,someone that you have lost all hopes on them, a no one" well Scott has said to her that many times "you are the bigest konchinaja in the whole world". 

at some point Stephanie said something like, i dont need a man like you in my life, witch Scott replied, "i'm the best man you could have in your life" 😄 😄 😄

Well google translate translates  konchinaja=cumming and konchini=demise  so make of it what you can i suppose.

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well google traanslate translates  konchinaja=cumming and konchini=demise  so make of it what you can i suppose.

Damn Rob dont ruin my game here i almost had convinsed them that i know my shit 😄 😄 😄

https://context.reverso.net/translation/russian-english/я+конченая

https://translate.yandex.ru/dictionary/Russian-English/конченая

https://context.reverso.net/перевод/русский-английский/конченый+человек

https://wooordhunt.ru/word/конченый

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i'm not gonna say i know what happen. since i completely didnt understan shit. but.

there is a word in Russian Slang witch i never liked it, i find it the most insulting word to make someone feel horible and that is "konchinaja or konchini" i put an effort to try to translate it but it is very dificult, the meaning is to describe someone that "he is finished,a fail, that he is done,someone that you have lost all hopes on them, a no one" well Scott has said to her that many times "you are the bigest konchinaja in the whole world". 

at some point Stephanie said something like, i dont need a man like you in my life, witch Scott replied, "i'm the best man you could have in your life" 😄 😄 😄

So the reason he kicked her out is that he insulted her? How silly is that guy????

Wow Jabs, haven’t been on here in a few. Like a boxing match a knock out

all kind of stuff happening. Did D&D split ? Let me guess mooch spilled the beans and told Webster what happenend

wit The guest. So does dalia get her own place ? Does web stay .. exciting!!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Wow Jabs, haven’t been on here in a few. Like a boxing match a knock out

all kind of stuff happening. Did D&D split ? Let me guess mooch spilled the beans and told Webster what happenend

wit The guest. So does dalia get her own place ? Does web stay .. exciting!!

It seems that D&W broke up yes. I got confirmation Stephie is leaving the project. Her pimp kicked her out...