Helena & Christopher (2021) Part #1

28 minutes ago, Yanaqwerty12y said:

95% of our site is natural, or maybe I like to do it that, don't judge for our site

Of course you do 😁

Don't bother to who stop watching you. It's better for you to give importance to your clients and their demands for shows and pussy cam positions 😉 
Not irony, just being honest 👍

true blood cheers GIFKeep Going GIF by moodman

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Haha! Tenants acting like they aren’t here for making money with their sex life. Get real! Their whole click is trying to con you guys into a relationship and then shoving the pussy into a cam like it’s a cash machine. Sooooooo natural! 😝 

34 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Конечно  да

Не беспокойтесь о том, кто перестает смотреть на вас. Вам лучше придавать значение своим клиентам и их требованиям к шоу и позы киски 
Не ирония, просто быть честным 👍

настоящая кровь ура гифкаПродолжай идти GIF от moodman

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Ха-ха! Арендаторы ведут себя так, будто они здесь не для того, чтобы зарабатывать деньги своей сексуальной жизнью. Станьте реальностью! Весь их щелчок - это попытка обмануть вас, ребята, в отношения, а затем запихнуть киску в камеру, как будто это банкомат. Ооооооо натуральный! 😝 

Is there a button to lock here?🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Ха-ха! Арендаторы ведут себя так, будто они здесь не для того, чтобы зарабатывать деньги своей сексуальной жизнью. Станьте реальностью! Весь их щелчок - это попытка обмануть вас, ребята, в отношения, а затем запихнуть киску в камеру, как будто это банкомат. Ооооооо натуральный! 😝 

if all in realms will be real on 100 % u will watch it max for 2 days mb, and then ur'll forget about this. only one reason that u are still here is that 

tenants are trying to do content for viewers, for people who pay money to watch. if u wanna to see boredhouse write more comments  like this

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Christopher said:

if all in realms will be real on 100 % u will watch it max for 2 days mb, and then ur'll forget about this. only one reason that u are still here is that 

tenants are trying to do content for viewers, for people who pay money to watch. if u wanna to see boredhouse write more comments  like this

What you are talking about is a production, a staged event designed for views, that is money. Apartments like this are a dime a dozen and are pretty much the only thing there is left on vhtv. In fact the whole niche has progressed into cam shows across all of the voyeurism sites because of what vhtv does. Vhtv has completely lost sight of what voyeurism is supposed to be about. It’s all about managers hiring destitute people to have sex and stick their pussies into cams all day long. If I sound pissed, it’s cause I am. I am a voyeur and vhtv ruined something that was special and interesting and they progressed into exactly what you do. Your life on vhtv isn’t about your life, it’s about you pleasing your audience to pay your bills. That’s not voyeurism, that’s a cam job no different then 24/7 Charurbate. Go ahead be upset with me. I don’t care what you think about me and I don’t care what the people here think about me either. 

4 hours ago, Christopher said:

Just ignore him. He is just a broken record trolling the forums...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2