Dane & Ambar (2021) Part #1

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Not that i don't agree with you in principle but on here you get guys sticking their dicks in as many fanny's and asse's they can find spare and then straight out and the girl sucking it then straight back in again,not to mention sucking of fanny's etc etc  and you're worried about hand washing and what's under fingernails :biggrin:

The fanny, with moderate grooming and up keep is actually one of the cleanness parts of the female body. It's self-cleaning ability is extraordinary.

But given the doubtful level of hygiene of some of the girls on VH. I hear you on the fanny munching without any 2nd thoughts .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The guy with the Nice Smile hasnt been seen since the first couple days they got back off Vacation he dropped a chubby girl off, did her a couple times and dipped out. She barely comes out the room and The couch guy barely moves from the couch. Although i give him props he has brought a nice Big Booty female there She seems to enjoy being naked with the chubby chick and so far the 2 days she been there has only given the Couch guy a BJ (under the blanket tho). Hopefully she will loosen up a lil bit more and maybe get the Couch guy away from his phone

• Like 1

The guy with the ponytail from earlier this year that was in the house for a couple months has been showing up this week having sex with the big booty girl. I feel Bad for the couch guy it seems he played host to her when she first showed up and all he got was some teasing from her, Since then she done had sex with a party guest from the weekend, a couple lesbian massages wiht the bigger girl that was there,  3sum with Ambar and Dane and now getting banged out regularly by the ponytail guy while couch guy just sits and play his video game all day. I feel like he shoulda been a lil more active with her and he woulda been in there also.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 3:46 AM, dmizzle26 said:

The guy with the ponytail from earlier this year that was in the house for a couple months has been showing up this week having sex with the big booty girl. I feel Bad for the couch guy it seems he played host to her when she first showed up and all he got was some teasing from her, Since then she done had sex with a party guest from the weekend, a couple lesbian massages wiht the bigger girl that was there,  3sum with Ambar and Dane and now getting banged out regularly by the ponytail guy while couch guy just sits and play his video game all day. I feel like he shoulda been a lil more active with her and he woulda been in there also.

I don't like the guy with the ponytail ... He's a pompous man ... Totally
unsympathetic ... The one who showed up again ... I would have put him out of the door immediately. He's totally out of place in the apartment ... As long as he's there, I won't look at this apartment again for the time being.