Rejolda (2021) Part #1

7 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Poor thing.  She can't sleep.  Is she neurotic or just hyper?  Dancing and singing in the kitchen at 2 AM.

No, actually this is normal behavior for her sometimes.  These young Russians, they can stay up till all hours of the early morning.  Which is great for me, since I'm on the east coast and can't log in until 6 pm or so my time.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

No, actually this is normal behavior for her sometimes.  These young Russians, they can stay up till all hours of the early morning.  Which is great for me, since I'm on the east coast and can't log in until 6 pm or so my time.  

OK.  Thank you for the info.  I must admit, I was a bit concerned about her mental health.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Intensely practicing her English for over an hour tonight!  She is improving, and getting really good at it!  Absolutely adorable.  🥰 

"Wat a nize big ret truk you have, zir Sturm!" ☺️🚚

• Haha 3

On 2/1/2021 at 4:25 AM, bigmac18 said:

"Wat a nize big ret truk you have, zir Sturm!" ☺️🚚

Would love to give her a ride and a tour of the sleeper 😉  I would let her drive, but I doubt she could see above the steering wheel (unless she sat on my lap) 😁   

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No child seats available? 😁

Nope, no need for kiddie car seats in RJ (interestingly though, they do exist specifically for semis - see below).  Although Fred does have a blanket and doggy bed on the passenger seat.  I want my navigator to be comfortable, after all.  😉 

kiddyseat.JPG

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

Nope, no need for kiddie car seats in RJ (interestingly though, they do exist specifically for semis - see below).  Although Fred does have a blanket and doggy bed on the passenger seat.  I want my navigator to be comfortable, after all.  😉 

kiddyseat.JPG

Wow that's really cool. 👍😁

I love the simplistic, "retro" look of Reggie's apartment, especially the kitchen.  Distressed green cabinets, a late 60s style refrigerator, two-burner stove, and curtain-covered shelves.  It's quite quaint, and yet modern enough for the 21st century.  It's perfect for a single vegan girl.  She seems quite happy there.  I'll just never understand the separation of the bedroom and bathroom in Russian apartments.    

retrokitchen.JPG