Rejolda (2021) Part #1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It looked like one on your photo. Maybe could also be an apple maybe?

Ehh, perhaps, but considering she's one of those weird vegan people (apologies to weird vegans), it could be some exotic bizarre fruit no one except weird vegans (apologies to weird vegans) has ever heard of.  

Altho I will hand it to her, if being a weird vegan person and exercising, dancing, yoga, and banging pillows keeps that tight little body of hers so fit that she can tackle a king sized mattress twice, then YOU KEEP GOING GIRL!  😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Ehh, perhaps, but considering she's one of those weird vegan people (apologies to weird vegans), it could be some exotic bizarre fruit no one except weird vegans (apologies to weird vegans) has ever heard of. 

Ah yes I know exactly what you mean. 😉

16 minutes ago, sturmchaser said:

Altho I will hand it to her, if being a weird vegan person and exercising, dancing, yoga, and banging pillows keeps that tight little body of hers so fit that she can tackle a king sized mattress twice, then YOU KEEP GOING GIRL!  😁 

Fully agree. She is gorgeous. Did you give her the nickname Reggie? I think that sounds very cute 😁

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah yes I know exactly what you mean. 😉

Fully agree. She is gorgeous. Did you give her the nickname Reggie? I think that sounds very cute 😁

Yes, "Rejolda" was just too... strange for me to type.  I know her true name, but I Americanized her to Reggie, since giving nicknames is what I do LOL (Reggie is a short version of Regina).  I also call her Pixie 2, since she could be a doppleganger or sister of Pixie 1, aka Masha of Masha/Lex.  But Kristy will always remain Kristy, or Miss Krabs.  😂  I think Kristy would get a laugh out of it.  

• Like 3

Just now, sturmchaser said:

Yes, "Rejolda" was just too... strange for me to type.  I know her true name, but I Americanized her to Reggie, since giving nicknames is what I do LOL (Reggie is a short version of Regina).  I also call her Pixie 2, since she could be a doppleganger or sister of Pixie 1, aka Masha of Masha/Lex.  But Kristy will always remain Kristy, or Miss Krabs.  😂  I think Kristy would get a laugh out of it.  

Miss Krabs sounds funny 😁

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Miss Krabs sounds funny 😁

She is also a (nearly) naked Jenga champ!  I literally did not touch my laptop while watching this on replay for fear I would knock her tower over LMAO.  How intense is that?  

And Ashley is right, but they did do a winner/loser challenge, doing yoga poses in the bedroom (with the dog - as yet unnamed).  

Sorry to intermix Kristy stuff with Reggie stuff, but considering their, umm, friendship, I think it's appropriate.  

winner.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, sturmchaser said:

She is also a (nearly) naked Jenga champ!  I literally did not touch my laptop while watching this on replay for fear I would knock her tower over LMAO.  How intense is that?  

And Ashley is right, but they did do a winner/loser challenge, doing yoga poses in the bedroom (with the dog - as yet unnamed).  

Sorry to intermix Kristy stuff with Reggie stuff, but considering their, umm, friendship, I think it's appropriate.  

winner.JPG

Holy cow she is really good at that game...

• Like 1