Rejolda (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Has anyone seen the cute girl in yellow engage in any of S&E's reindeer games?  I caught her in the shower once, and she's got a smokin hott bod.  But I've never seen her having sex with S or E or any of the revolving door guests.  Damn shame.  

No she hasn't taken part in any sexual interaction at S&E place, the only thing is her having showers and you're right she has a smoking body. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

No she hasn't taken part in any sexual interaction at S&E place, the only thing is her having showers and you're right she has a smoking body. 

So what exactly is her purpose here?  Official biographer?  LOL!  Come on mystery girl, get in the game, you are definitely worthy!  

Also, so Rejolda watching S&E watching Rejolda loving pillows while watching S&E bumpin uglies while watching Rejolda & Christina muff divin while watching S&E with the hott black chick while...  yeah I see where you are going here - total INCEPTION stuff.  A dream inside a dream inside a dream.  It's getting HEAVY in here folks!   🤓 🙃 ⏱️ 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Just In said:

Rejolda is having a full on conversation by herself.

She does this often, but isn't she just adorable when she does it?  🥰  Even though I have no clue what she's saying, I still watch like a lovesick puppy.  Someone in her inner circle should advise her to speak Engrish when she does these passionate soliloquys, so we could understand.  We already know she speaks (and writes) it quite well.  

BTW, everybody knows her cute and sexy girlfriend Christina has her own VH apartment with her boyfriend, right?  Another apt to add to my favorites list.  I wish them great success!  

top3.JPG

• Like 2