Sina & Sky (2021) Part #1

The people who run this forum initially despised her because her manager was the bad guy George, not a good manager like Anna. So, that was a knock against her from the beginning. Then, she and Jules kept getting caught telling lies and they became known for being full of shit about everything they said. They became laughable idiots. In the beginning when she put a timer for her pussy into the cams routine, that didn’t help either.  She’s only good for insider jokes and ridicule at this point. 

• Confused 1

People like Waldi seems to enjoy what she has to offer. Others don’t mind the pussy into the cams stuff. Some others have a heart and are concerned about her health. She definitely seems to be intent on making money and having sex a lot. In my opinion she’s better off without Jules. She’s going to end up grinding herself into the ditch and it will be a sad ending. 😪

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

The people who run this forum initially despised her because her manager was the bad guy George, not a good manager like Anna. So, that was a knock against her from the beginning. Then, she and Jules kept getting caught telling lies and they became known for being full of shit about everything they said. They became laughable idiots. In the beginning when she put a timer for her pussy into the cams routine, that didn’t help either.  She’s only good for insider jokes and ridicule at this point. 

Why are you still here? Just to suffer? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I don't know why there is such a unliking towards Sina, I don't really think she is the problem here. Admittedly I don't keep a lot of focus on this apartment but that is because there is something about Sky I don't like, I can't put my finger on it as it is more of a gut feeling. Personally I think Sina made a bad choice in getting with this guy but it is her life to do with as she pleases and will have to live with those choices.

Like you don't like Sky some people don't like Sina. It's as simple as that. Nothing sinister in that as some people make out. It just guy feeling for most unless some participant does something nasty and I don't any of them has done that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Folivora said:

Why are you still here? Just to suffer? 

Haha! That’s funny coming from you. They think you are a lying idiot. Go ahead and kill the messenger.  If you wanna kiss up to the people laughing at you behind your back, go right ahead. I’ll laugh too, except I’ll do it openly. I suppose it’s a case of, do what’s your best bet for future earnings in the end. It’s your show, live it! 

and to answer your question, yes apparently so. Doesn’t bother me anymore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Haha! That’s funny coming from you. They think you are a lying idiot. Go ahead and kill the messenger.  If you wanna kiss up to the people laughing at you behind your back, go right ahead. I’ll laugh too, except I’ll do it openly. I suppose it’s a case of, do what’s your best bet for future earnings in the end. It’s your show, live it! 

and to answer your question, yes apparently so. Doesn’t bother me anymore. 

So you like it. Sounds sad