Sina & Sky (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, coolcucumber said:

Sina did a favor to Jules by leaving him and look the new girl Jules has found, she is incredible in every aspect. Sina can also do a favor here by leaving Lana and Sky here, just my opinion. Sina will be ok for one week and then the next there is drama. Lana is an open girl and just want to have fun which i like 

May even be love by how they seem to behave with each other. Don't get your confetti out just yet though :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Parxx said:

Till the time I was watching , it seemed to me Sky, Sina and Lana were contriving to somehow get the blonde to bed. They would go to the bathroom and gossip. Once Sina was pointing to Lana's top in the bathroom and as soon as they came out Lana took the took off. The last part I saw was that blonde, Lana and Sky were in bed while Sina was checking her mobile in the hall which suggested to me Sina is now more interested in being a facilitator for providing girls for Sky then  actually driving it. From the pics here I see that she did join them but the whole thing didn't sit right. 

PS: I never liked Sina and my opinions may be biased against her.

At least one thing must be acknowledged to Sina, whether you like her or not like her.
Ever since she appeared in VH - with Jules - she has always been very engaged (unlike many other couples) in sexual activity. She and Jules have often invited friends with whom they have had threesomes, foursomes and orgies.
Obviously, as time goes by, we are always looking for new things and Sina has become boring for some. But her contribution to VH should not be forgotten.

• Upvote 1

From Sina: 
"Thanks for your feedback.

I am sorry that you have such an impression of me.

You see what's going on, but you don't know the story itself.

Quite hard to bear some situations.

I always try to resolve conflicts and not to take the words and actions of the people around me, but I have my limits.

I agree that the leave Jules was right, though a difficult decision.

The pain I received from him made me stronger.

Therefore, I will no longer tolerate disrespect for myself.
Peace"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, budda said:

At least one thing must be acknowledged to Sina, whether you like her or not like her.
Ever since she appeared in VH - with Jules - she has always been very engaged (unlike many other couples) in sexual activity. She and Jules have often invited friends with whom they have had threesomes, foursomes and orgies.
Obviously, as time goes by, we are always looking for new things and Sina has become boring for some. But her contribution to VH should not be forgotten.

I agree.  I didn't follow Jules apt much earlier but with Sky as well they have been inviting guests regularly. I like the apartment and Sina have a major contribution for it . I don't find her boring actually. Just find her a bit manipulative and cold which again may be a totally wrong impression of mine. I know a lot of people like her and so have given a disclaimer as members tend to get offended easily these days.

• Like 1

I don't know why there is such a unliking towards Sina, I don't really think she is the problem here. Admittedly I don't keep a lot of focus on this apartment but that is because there is something about Sky I don't like, I can't put my finger on it as it is more of a gut feeling. Personally I think Sina made a bad choice in getting with this guy but it is her life to do with as she pleases and will have to live with those choices.