Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

I hope this is not what we have to look forward to with VHTV in 2021.

Was hoping for some good parties , did anyone have sex ? 

The highlight of the night was Dalia getting ate out by guest 🙂

something Webster dont do 😞 she loved it while it lasted!

I want to wish everybody a Safe & Healthy & prosperous 2021

you all are great!

Cheers 🥂

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Almost had no sleep but i had to watch it. Thought it would explode any moment and yeah she packed her bags again (for now).  Maybe he could accept cheating with one guy but two were a little bit too much. Dalia should stay at this place. 🤣

She would give milly  a run for her money 🙂

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

This appartment is a joke....I'm glad i don't watch them live anymore. You could better watch Sophia & Elon if you couldn't party yourself.

I still very much like this apartment atmosphere. Sophia and Elon are ok in short bursts but their parties don't have the unpredictability that I like.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I still very much like this apartment atmosphere. Sophia and Elon are ok in short bursts but their parties don't have the unpredictability that I like.

Isn't this getting predictable at the moment? She's fooling around with other guys, he angry, she so sad, packs her bags and they end up fucking.  

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Problem is if you don’t  watch it live, could chance may miss something that you wont see again. Like the hot blonde and her Bf 😞 like a time bomb and thats a shame. I like this place!

That's why i watched it this time. I thought they will be offline within the hour but like the last time. They end up in bed again. Too bad the blonde wasn't there. I prefer her above D.

1 minute ago, Jawis said:

Isn't this getting predictable at the moment? She's fooling around with other guys, he angry, she so sad, packs her bags and they end up fucking.

Her fooling around with guys was new. No telling how that will play out or if she will do it again in the future. Plus the guests for me are what keep the place fresh to watch.

Just now, Jawis said:

That's why i watched it this time. I thought they will be offline within the hour but like the last time. They end up in bed again. Too bad the blonde wasn't there. I prefer her above D.

Me too

• Like 1