Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

13 minutes ago, waldi said:

Why do you fucking constantly suggest they should go offline bud, I don't really get your point now 

You again!  Just go throught timeline and you will see that it could have happened.  They hang out of the balcony to often. You probably think again that i won't them to go offline but that's not true.  Happy new year Waldi 😉

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

You again!  Just go throught timeline and you will see that it could have happened.  They hang out of the balcony to often. You probably think again that i won't them to go offline but that's not true.  Happy new year Waldi 😉

Try to find a live cam from a convent, for a hundred percent nothing antisocial happens in there😂; BTW, Since when leaning out of the window is forbidden lol

16 minutes ago, waldi said:

Try to find a live cam from a convent, for a hundred percent nothing antisocial happens in there😂; BTW, Since when leaning out of the window is forbidden lol

In this appartment it's risky with the bottles they throw in their Stumach. 😁 But i'll go "offline" myself. Have a nica day.

That whole Dalia making out with 2 guys imo was just a show that was brilliantly done and then she telling Donovan/Webster what she done and him getting angry and all that was definitely made up. No wonder after an hour leaving the apartment, they made it up again and living like nothing happened lmao.

All they wanted was views on NYD and they got it. Even though it might be scripted watching Dalia making up with 2 guys at once was HOT.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

That whole Dalia making out with 2 guys imo was just a show that was brilliantly done and then she telling Donovan/Webster what she done and him getting angry and all that was definitely made up. No wonder after an hour leaving the apartment, they made it up again and living like nothing happened lmao.

All they wanted was views on NYD and they got it. Even though it might be scripted watching Dalia making up with 2 guys at once was HOT.

It wasn't a show.