Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Her fooling around with guys was new. No telling how that will play out or if she will do it again in the future. Plus the guests for me are what keep the place fresh to watch.

New in this appartment yes but they had complaints from Scott about to less viewers. This is the result probably. 

What  happened in stills old place . Is he still apart of it

who is the mew tenants, cant tell who’s who. I know Katrin is there

and the blonde guy that stayed a few times and the guy that wont leave!

Confused!

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I still very much like this apartment atmosphere. Sophia and Elon are ok in short bursts but their parties don't have the unpredictability that I like.

That's true but al their place i was surprised that the girl in the purple dress joined a little bit. Normally she doesn't do a thing. At least what i've seen of them so far.

5 minutes ago, x192023 said:

What  happened in stills old place . Is he still apart of it

who is the mew tenants, cant tell who’s who. I know Katrin is there

and the blonde guy that stayed a few times and the guy that wont leave!

Confused!

You know what was confusing. I was watching on my phone and they didn't changed the name right before the were online. So it was "still" Still😁. I thought he was back but then they changed it. 

1 minute ago, x192023 said:

Do you think it was real? Or maybe for more views and both in on it.

just seems mooch would tell web, they seem pretty close. Sure seemed real!

Begin to think that it's a mixture between fake and real. Begin to think that Scott wants them do more but Dalia has gone too far. So drama again. It even could go offline because the weird girl and boyfriend thought she would do something on the balcony in the bedroom. He ran to her because he was worried. Also wonder how she will react if she finds out about him. 

Just now, Jawis said:

Begin to think that it's a mixture between fake and real. Begin to think that Scott wants them do more but Dalia has gone too far. So drama again. It even could go offline because the weird girl and boyfriend thought she would do something on the balcony in the bedroom. He ran to her because he was worried. Also wonder how she will react if she finds out about him. 

So what miscvoyeur said although i'm not a fan of this you still keep checking them out what's happening next. 

11 minutes ago, Jawis said:

You know what was confusing. I was watching on my phone and they didn't changed the name right before the were online. So it was "still" Still😁. I thought he was back but then they changed it. 

Was still there tonight ?

13 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Think i'll push the record button at least then i won't miss it when they go offline.

Why do you fucking constantly suggest they should go offline bud, I don't really get your point now 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Was still there tonight ?

i only went through timeline . Didn't saw him. Think Scott kicked him out. Only saw Katrin and the annoying kid that was always with Still. Got no idea who's Diana & Ethan. 

• Haha 1