Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

6 hours ago, Parxx said:

@moonlight89  Can you plz translate the conversation from 14:12 Hall Cam ( Cam 14) between Donovan and Spiderman. It seemed a heated one.

it starts ike this Donovan "turn of the cams if something" than goes " you are sleeping at my house, drinking and eating at my expense, and you fucking my girlfriend!!!!! did you lost your mind???" "why the fuck you havent pick your shit yet??" "you have no light in this house"(meaning of this place is dead for you)... than he opens the door and telling him to come out, while the guy (ex friend) is scared to go out,Donovan yells turn of the cams if things gonna happen in the house, and continiues with you "orally fucked my gf, now come out"

exfriend says " come on we had  masturbation foursome" (trying to show that wasnt a big deal the oral thing) witch Donovan replied something about that wsnt at my house behind my back and here i was sleeping right there, i was fucking sleeping few feets away.

ex friend tried to lie to him and said " but this oral thing was not in this house 😄 😄 witch D says you idiot i saw everything, absolutely everything.

so D says game over come out now, ex friend says you lost your mind i'm not coming out you to beat the shit out of me, come in, take your shoes off (aparently he had some heavy boots 😄 ) and than i'm gonna leave.

for sur they beat him, you could hear it. even the guest guy punch him some times, as you could see when he enter was looking at his fist that was bleading.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

it starts ike this Donovan "turn of the cams if something" than goes " you are sleeping at my house, drinking and eating at my expense, and you fucking my girlfriend!!!!! did you lost your mind???" "why the fuck you havent pick your shit yet??" "you have no light in this house"(meaning of this place is dead for you)... than he opens the door and telling him to come out, while the guy (ex friend) is scared to go out,Donovan yells turn of the cams if things gonna happen in the house, and continiues with you "orally fucked my gf, now come out"

exfriend says " come on we had  masturbation foursome" (trying to show that wasnt a big deal the oral thing) witch Donovan replied something about that wsnt at my house behind my back and here i was sleeping right there, i was fucking sleeping few feets away.

ex friend tried to lie to him and said " but this oral thing was not in this house 😄 😄 witch D says you idiot i saw everything, absolutely everything.

so D says game over come out now, ex friend says you lost your mind i'm not coming out you to beat the shit out of me, come in, take your shoes off (aparently he had some heavy boots 😄 ) and than i'm gonna leave.

for sur they beat him, you could hear it. even the guest guy punch him some times, as you could see when he enter was looking at his fist that was bleading.

Webster should get kicked out for this. This is thug mentality. 

this is kind of funny. of course its not nice to lough from someones pain, but from the side we are, there is not much to do.

so the girl is crying her eyes out, and said like " why? why? why so bryutally...." D says " well its not that bad, he didnt fuck her, he only put his dick in her mouth, but now that i'm thinking of it, yeah it is brutally bad, i was kissing her mouth... fuck i was kissing her for 5 whole days, so that makes it like i sucked his dick,goddamn it.." but the whole situation of D  behavior was funny, in his own world having his small kind of monologues and the short stupid realizations of kissing/dick things 😄

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

this is kind of funny. of course its not nice to lough from someones pain, but from the side we are, there is not much to do.

so the girl is crying her eyes out, and said like " why? why? why so bryutally...." D says " well its not that bad, he didnt fuck her, he only put his dick in her mouth, but now that i'm thinking of it, yeah it is brutally bad, i was kissing her mouth... fuck i was kissing her for 5 whole days, so that makes it like i sucked his dick,goddamn it.." but the whole situation of D  behavior was funny, in his own world having his small kind of monologues and the short stupid realizations of kissing/dick things 😄

And he sucked his dick twice since he also kissed charlotte that sucked parker the day before...