Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

After this drama, I doubt she'll do anything like this again if he does take her back. The only question is if he'll take her back.

I am not sure whether she will do it with other guys but she will definitely do it with Donovan even if they stay strictly as business partners. And I do think he will take her back if she returns. He may be aggressive and what not but from whatever I saw he really loved her.

3 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

I remember in the very early days of VH, when they had like 3 apartments, there was a month when every Saturday was "Naked Day".  The participants would go the whole day without wearing clothes.  It was cool at first but after a while got a little boring.  There is only so much milage you can get from watching naked people play cards or jenga (i want to say it was around June or July of 2016 or 2017, my memory for dates sucks!)

That's informative. I didn't knew that. Actually one day a week is fine. What I don't like is people being naked and painting just for the heck of it . Alisha, Stephanie, Barbie, one of Ruth or Mary also I guess. I think all of them do it because they can't think of a better way to get views. And I guess it works because apart from Alisha, other apts are still going on.

Till they sort out whether they will be 'business' partners, couple or go separate ways, can't Donovan ask the long hair guy to bring his girlfriend over or invite the bedsheet girl ? They can then take as much time they want to take their decision 😃

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

These two words are like fire and ice 🤣

I know .. that is why they are put in quotes.😃 . But he and Mira/Henry do know how to survive in VH without doing much themselves. So I guess these kids do listen to him.