Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm just curious to see who she'll end up fucking now that her relationship to Parker is seemingly over. She tried it on with Webster and he wasn't having any of it.

Good question. There are usually plenty of guys at this place. One of them soon will do the job I am sure 

1 minute ago, phil4466 said:

Is she into girls ? 'cause she spent time on the blacony with the girl now sleeping in BR and was almost making out with her in the bath.

Yeah she is. During the foursome her and Dolly fooled around for a little bit.

5 hours ago, Parxx said:

That was kind of hot. Didn't expect the cute girl to shed her clothes on the first day itself. Nice to see the apt back to party mood. Btw I still don't understand why they invite Sofi or allow her in. She still try to fake it. She keeps looking into the camera as if it bothers her in spite of being a perennial guest at multiple apts.

5 hours ago, Parxx said:

That was kind of hot. Didn't expect the cute girl to shed her clothes on the first day itself. Nice to see the apt back to party mood. Btw I still don't understand why they invite Sofi or allow her in. She still try to fake it. She keeps looking into the camera as if it bothers her in spite of being a perennial guest at multiple apts.

you talking about this cute blonde?

1014228795_1821(4).png.fd00307882d340f93caff03aa222f0b7.png