Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

5 minutes ago, Parxx said:

He does that with everyone. Since the girls doesn't give any value, if he is unable to molest them he tries to bother them. I won't be surprised if he lie next to her when she falls asleep so that he may get a chance to feel her up again.

He barged into the bedroom yet again and then followed her to the living and then tried to barge into the bathroom when she was talking to another guy.  Why are they putting up with this?

2 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

He barged into the bedroom yet again and then followed her to the living and then tried to barge into the bathroom when she was talking to another guy.  Why are they putting up with this?

Not sure mate. I am not even sure why Donovan has even kept him. He is actually Still's friend. He used to remain a bit more in control when Dolly was there because she was always protective of the guest girls. Now he is like having a free hand.  He once started taking pics and videos when 2 girls were sleeping topless. The irony is some member here chided me for not showing him respect.  Respect ?? Molesters doesn't deserve respect.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Calvin2004 said:

Just a guess, cause it's making people watch and they know it makes them get views and they make money out an other wise snoosefest. Plus, he gets to sexually assault girls. Everyday he's hustln' Same as all of em really. Enjoy it if you can.

Pour It Up Lili Reinhart GIF by Hustlers

Oh looky! #2 slot behind the other hustln' apt. $40 month to see rather unattractive, destitute people do boring sex shows and fake drama all day long. Yay! Where do I sign up to waste my time on that? 🤭

creepy toilet GIF

3 minutes ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

Oh looky! #2 slot behind the other hustln' apt. $40 month to see rather unattractive, destitute people do boring sex shows and fake drama all day long. Yay! Where do I sign up to waste my time on that? 🤭

creepy toilet GIF

But you are still here to waste time to discuss about "unattractive, destitute people do boring sex shows and fake drama all day long" ? . Oh...the irony Amy .. you are better than that🙂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Parxx said:

But you are still here to waste time to discuss about "unattractive, destitute people do boring sex shows and fake drama all day long" ? . Oh...the irony Amy .. you are better than that🙂

Haha! Saw that one coming a mile away. hehe!! Not really. I'm just stuck in Hotel CamCaps. I saw sr71gn's post on the home page and just had to stick my nose in it. Only reason I even looked at VHTV was to confirm my suspicion of the preview rank. I don't follow it anymore. I don't even know who any of these people are. These ones in particular look like drug addict hoodlums though. Ya, I want to pay watch that story. Watch skidrow dropouts get dumped in an apt with cams. WooHoo! 

Take My Money GIF by memecandy

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why exactly he walks straight against the wall? 🤣

The guy is stupid. First she hit the wall and then he. Both weren't standing to well on their feet anymore. Maybe they used something or she gave him one hell of a blowjob.😁

• Haha 1