Dolly & Webster (2021) Part #1

2 hours ago, Jawis said:

Don't you wanna change your name @Poppy ? Every time i see your name popup i think about Poppy from the Nikki& Poppy appartment😁 (just kidding)

😃nickname from grandkids was Pops .one day they started  saying Poppy

• Thanks 1

i hear a phone call with Scott, witch was saying "you are coming at my place for now" "i'm gonna teach you how to behave, how to be calm etc i have a spare bedroom for you" either was Dalia either was Donovan,well you can guess 😂, how convinient the things turn for this asshole, one is leaving and mother luck brings it that way so same day another is coming, to be honest i didnt sit to hear the entire conversation as this guy has the ability to piss you off in miliseconds, no i dare you try to follow up the phone conversation at 11:02:00 +/- any cam you want, he is everywhere 😄  its impossible.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i hear a phone call with Scott, witch was saying "you are coming at my place for now" "i'm gonna teach you how to behave, how to be calm etc i have a spare bedroom for you" either was Dalia either was Donovan,well you can guess 😂, how convinient the things turn for this asshole, one is leaving and mother luck brings it that way so same day another is coming, to be honest i didnt sit to hear the entire conversation as this guy has the ability to piss you off in miliseconds, no i dare you try to follow up the phone conversation at 11:02:00 +/- any cam you want, he is everywhere 😄  its impossible.

But why he kicked Stephie out? They had a fight?